iv

Orphiel was sad, she wants to see her father but she isn't sure how to go about that, she wouldn't be let into Heaven and if she tried to go back to Hell she would be imprisoned eternity, Orphiel didn't want to be imprisoned for eternity, she just...

Orphiel was sad, she wants to see her father but she isn't sure how to go about that, she wouldn't be let into Heaven and if she tried to go back to Hell she would be imprisoned eternity, Orphiel didn't want to be imprisoned for eternity, she just wanted to see her father, Orphiel was hoping that her new friends/family can help her find her father once and for all.

"Are you okay?" Lucifer asks sitting beside Orphiel on his living room couch since Orphiel has arrived a week ago Lucifer has taken her under his wing and has been acting as Orphiel's father figure since Gabriel isn't here.

"I'm okay, just wanna see my father." Orphiel gives a slight smile to Lucifer.

"Does Gabriel even know you exist?" Lucifer tries to not sound like he's judging.

"He does, my mom would set up meetings sort of where my father would visit her in Hell and He would get to see me, but those visits stopped when I was the Human age of 17 my mom didn't give me any information about where my dad went but I knew he wasn't coming because after the 3rd time he didn't show up I knew something happened." Orphiel sadly says, she missed her father.

"Is it possible that Gabriel just didn't want to see you anymore?" Lucifer stands up to pour himself a drink.

"Absolutely not, the last visit I had with him he said, "I will never leave you and I love you with all my heart." Then I never saw him after that." Orphiel wipes the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Well I will help you find him, I promise." Lucifer lies easily, he isn't sure if he can find Gabriel but he's gonna try.

Orphiel got up to get a glass of water and on the way back to the couch she dropped it by accident.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Luci." Orphiel goes and gets a cloth to wipe it up.

"It's okay Orphiel, I promise, It was an accident." Lucifer takes the cloth from Orphiel and starts wiping it.

"I probably should tell you, I'm a very clumsy person." Orphiel grimaces when she admits that, she always got teased for being clumsy.

"You certainly don't look it at all, but it's okay, everyone is a little clumsy sometimes." Lucifer gave Orphiel a smile then they heard a ding, they both looked over to the elevator, it was Chloe and Dan surprisingly.

"Detective, Douchey Detective, what brings you two here?" Lucifer stands up from his crouched position and wipes his hands on his pants.

"We have a case." Dan crosses his arms as he looks around the room.

"Come on Orphiel, I think you will like this one." Chloe takes Orphiel by the arm and walks her to the elevator.

||

They were at the crime sight, two people were already dead, it seems they were poisoned.

"I can't help but notice you sleep on the couch at Lucifer's place." Chloe tells Orphiel as they were walking around the crime scene.

"Yea, he doesn't have a spare bedroom or anything, the couch is pretty comfortable so It's not a bad thing." Orphiel is looking down at the dead body because she can't look at Chloe, if she did she would get lost in Chloe's eyes.

"Well I have a spare bedroom in my house, Mazikeen is living there as well, also my daughter lives there with us, if you would like to move in." Chloe shyly says.

"I'm really unsure to if I want to stay or not, The City Of Angels isn't really what I thought it was." Orphiel was not really lying, Orphiel was giving up hope, she didn't have her dad so what did she have on Earth?

"Well what If I offered the position for you to be a consultant permanently?" Chloe asks with a smirk on her face.

"I think I would stay for that." Orphiel laughs, it isn't the whole truth, she would also stay for Chloe because Orphiel has grown some sort attachment to her.

While Orphiel and Chloe was talking Dan and Ella did all the hard work, the bodies has been processed and was on their way to the morgue to be looked at closer, Lucifer was already in his car waiting on Orphiel who noticed that Lucifer was missing.

"Hey, I think It's time for me to go, I'll have Lucifer drive me to your place at the end of the week, so I can get settled in." Orphiel hugs Chloe bye.

Orphiel heads over to Lucifer's car and gets in, on the way to LUX Orphiel tells Lucifer all about her plan to move in with Chloe and surprisingly, Lucifer agrees to the plan, Orphiel was expecting to get shot down and told it's a bad but in fact It was the complete opposite, Lucifer was very supportive.

They took the elevator up to the top floor to go to the penthouse, it was dark as usual but their was two figures on the couch sitting down.

"Amendiel, what a surprise, who did you bring with you?" Lucifer smirks turning on the light, It was Gabriel.

"DAD!" Orphiel yelled and jumped into his arms and he spun her around.

"Oh my little flower, I missed you." Gabriel put Orphiel on the ground and led her to sit down next to him on the couch while Amendiel went to talk to his brother.

"Where were you? I thought you were on Earth, but you weren't here." Orphiel frowns.

"Darling, You just thought this was Heaven because it's called the city of Angels, but I was in Heaven all along, when Amendiel came to Heaven and said my baby girl was looking for me I came as soon as I could." Gabriel grabbed a hold of his daughters had.

"Why did you leave me in Hell?" Orphiel asks trying to keep the tears in her eyes.

"Your mom made me Darling, she said that I was a bad influence on your which totally wasn't true, any way I came to ask you something." Gabriel smiles.

"What is it?" Orphiel wonders.

"I got you a free ride into Heaven, would you like to come?"