ix

Orphiel felt lied too, Charlotte lied to her about her intentions on earth

Orphiel felt lied too, Charlotte lied to her about her intentions on earth. She said she wanted to be on earth to be with her son, that's not true because why would she be trying to get God's attention then? Orphiel doesn't want Charlotte to wreck this life on earth for Orphiel which is why she's going to go talk to Charlotte to try to get her to back down.

"Mazikeen, is Charlotte here?" Orphiel stomps up to Mazikeen who was cleaning one of her knives.

"She's over there." Mazikeen points to the balcony were Charlotte was sitting drinking coffee.

Orphiel walks swiftly outside and blocks Charlotte from the light.

"Excuse me?" Charlotte pulls her sunglasses down.

"You lied to me." Orphiel crosses her arms in frustration.

"I lied about a lot of things, you're gonna have to be more specific." Charlotte puts her sunglasses on her head and takes a sip of her coffee.

"You told me you wanted to come to Earth to see you're son, instead you wanted to get your husband to notice you." Orphiel lowered her voice, even though she didn't like Charlotte she knew it would hurt Lucifer to here that.

"That's how the cookie crumbles my darling." Charlotte shrugs like it was no big deal, which only made Orphiel madder because of how Charlotte was treating Orphiel and her friends.

"LISTEN! You can do whatever you want but don't mess with Luci, Mazikeen, or Chloe. Got it?" Orphiel puts her sternest look on her face, apparently, it works because Charlotte nods and Orphiel gives her a sickeningly sweet smile and walks off.

Before Orphiel can get on the elevator an angry Lucifer steps off.

"I hate humans!" Lucifer instead of pouring a drink he just drinks right out of the bottle which Orphiel turns her nose up at.

"What happened Luci?" Orphiel runs up to comfort Lucifer.

"The owner of my building is dead, the new owner Eric Cooper my previous owner's son wants to evict me." Lucifer huffs and takes a long swig of whiskey.

"They can't do that can they?" Mazikeen pipes up from where she's cleaning her knives.

"They can, but Chloe is going to help me." Lucifer stands up.

"Can I talk to you?" Mazikeen gets up and grabs Lucifer's arm and drags him towards Lucifer's room. Orphiel thinks this is the perfect time to ask Charlotte something important.

"Did you do this?" Orphiel asks once he reaches the balcony and stands in front of Charlotte.

"Did I murder someone and tell the son to evict Lucifer? No, but I wish I did. I may use this to my advantage though." Charlotte smirks at Orphiel.

"I told you, Don't mess with them, or you'll be sorry." Orphiel looks at Charlotte like she can blow Charlotte up with her mind.

Orphiel huffs and leaves the balcony, she's going to get Lucifer so she can see if she can help.

"Lucifer, can I help?" Orphiel gently puts her hand on his arm to give him some comfort.

"Yea, I'm going to meet Ella at the precinct because they found shattered glass and she was going to try to piece it together." Lucifer gives Orphiel a hopeful smile.

They ride down the elevator together, Orphiel wants so badly to tell him that his mother is an awful person but she knows she can't because it would ruin everything, why would Lucifer believe his niece over his mom. Orphiel also wants to talk to someone about her ever-growing feelings for Chloe but that can't happen either, what if Lucifer disagrees and tells Orphiel that she can't see Chloe anymore, what if Lucifer tells Chloe her secret that she's half angel half demon, that would break Orphiel and Chloe's heart.

"You okay?" Lucifer asks Orphiel once they hit the ground floor.

"Yea fine." Orphiel gives Lucifer a slight smile walking towards Lucifer's car and getting in.

"How do you like earth?" Lucifer asks revving the engine and switching gears.

"I love it, I never wanna leave." Orphiel sighs dreamily if only her father could see her now.

"Do you ever wonder what your mother is doing?" Lucifer gently asks, he wasn't sure how Orphiel felt about her mom so he had to ask gently.

"I don't care, I hate her." Orphiel huffs looking out at the stores they pass by.

"For what she did to Gabriel or you?" Lucifer pulls into the precinct and turns off the car.

"Both." Orphiel unbuckles and gets out of the car.

Orphiel doesn't say anything as they make their way to Ella's lab, Orphiel's hatred for her mother has been long brewing, she didn't like her mother before she came to earth but now she actually has a reason to not like her instead of not just liking her because she was Orphiel's mom.

"Hey, Orphiel!" Ella gives Orphiel a quick hug when they walk into the lab, Orphiel always loved Ella's hugs.

"Hi, Lucifer told me you found a glass." Orphiel leans against the lab table.

"Yea, I'm just waiting for Chloe to join us." Right when Ella said that Chloe walks in, Orphiel doesn't make eye contact with her roommate too embarrassed about the other night.

"We're all here." Ella slides a fully formed cup towards the three that were around the table, they all looked at the cup and at Ella in awe, shocked that Ella could piece it back together.

"You did it, wow," Lucifer says impressed with Ella's work.

"Did you get a print?" Chloe questions, Ella drags her computer closer to the lab table so the three can see it better.

"Good question Chloe, I did, It was none other than Eric Cooper, Dean Cooper's son, just like Lucifer said." Ella smiles looking at Lucifer who wasn't doing anything to hide his glee.

"Congratulations Lucifer looks like you were right. Can I talk to you Orphiel?" Chloe doesn't wait for Orphiel to respond and drags her out to the hallway.

"Why did you jump out of your window the other night?" Chloe crosses her arms.

"I had to do business?" Orphiel's voice raises an octave because she was lying.

"Why didn't you use the front door?" Chloe shuffles a little and leans against the wall.

"Sorry." Orphiel frowns as Chloe walks off because she didn't get the answer she wanted.

Orphiel huffs, she was getting weird around Chloe and clearly it was showing.