2. Intruders

Running into the beautiful structure with a Law and Business sign on the front, it's almost 10:00 am. God, it's my first day and I'm already late. You dive into the classroom just before the professor steps in. Barely panting, you run up to your seat next to your waiting best friend with a smug smile on her face.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, almost late on the first day, aren't we?" Narae teases.

     "You knew I was gonna be late, skank," you laugh, "I'm so fuckin hungover."

     She just chuckles as the lesson starts.

     About two and a half hours later, your first and only class for the day is over, and you were walking out of the secure law building. "Hey, I have to go to three more classes today, I'll see you at your house later, right? Around 11:00? I have work, but then I can come over," Narae confirms, remembering you need help moving in.

     "Yeah, do you remember where I live?" You reply with your own questions. Beginning to feel uncomfortable, you shift from one leg to another. It feels like you're being watched. Maybe it's because you're in the middle of the university's courtyard.

     "No, can you tell me really quick?"

     "Um... it's 4763 Kisoo Street," you warily answer.

      "Alright, see you later."

      Hopping into your car, you take a deep breath, trying to shake off the feeling of uneasiness flowing through you. It was just my imagination. Nothing more. Nothing less. And with that, you drive off to pick up the money earned from last night's job, then the house purchased recently. Little did you know that everything was exactly what you thought and now they know where you live.

     Pulling up to the estate covering over 5 acres, you park in the expansive garage with boxes and cars galore

     Pulling up to the estate covering over 5 acres, you park in the expansive garage with boxes and cars galore. After your parents death earlier this year, you inherited everything they owned, including the numerous expensive cars and vast amount of money. They arranged for a nice house to be bought so you could live off of there earnings once they die. You didn't even know they had done this until you read the will. You just didn't expect them to leave you so fast. You missed them terribly. It was your first day and night in the new house because you didn't want to leave your cozy apartment for a huge family-less house. But you're thankful.

      Heading inside, you're greeted by Jenue, your maid and the only other person you trust. She's been with you since you were young because her mother originally took part in being a maid for your original home. Now she lives in the staff quarters by herself until you find more staff to hire.

     "Hey, Y/N, what do you have planned for the day?" she asks as you put up the keys, knowing you hate formalities, only using them when necessary.

     "Nothing, just gonna take a nap I think. What about you?"

     "Tonight I have a dinner with my boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary. Speaking of, can I get off a couple hours early. It's at 7:00 and I'll probably be back at 11:00 or midnight."