26. The Break-In

You've been working for Marshall for awhile now, and it's amazing. He pays better than anyone you've ever worked for and is actually really personable. He's turned into a good friend.

     Speaking of friends, Jae, Narae, and Johnny, Autumn too, have become even closer to you, well Narae has always been super close to you, but it's been so fun honestly.

      And fun... the guys have been having a lot of fun with you. Sex. You've been having a lot of sex with them.

     But you've been so, so happy. They make you so happy. They're so sweet, like when they bring you home flowers after a long day, or cuddling with you at night. Just like now.

     The sun has just set. And after three rounds, you and Jimin lay curled up together after some aftercare, sweaty and tired, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

     "Y/N, I-I really just feel so lucky to be with you. You've shown me that there's more to life than just work and money. I've told you I've loved you before in the past four months, but I really, really mean it when I say I'm in love with you."

     "I know, Minnie, I feel the exact same way, baby."

     "Good. Now, let's get some sleep. I know you have a job tomorrow, and we have a meeting. Goodnight, Y/N, I love you."

     "Love you too, babe."

     It's about 3:00 in the morning when you hear it... almost like a muffled scream. "Jimin? Wake up..." you shake your significant other until he wakes up, the latter jolting up in his sleep. He keeps mumbling about something, but you quiet him down and explain what you heard. After a minute, you hear it again, and Jimin's on high alert.

     "What is that..?" He whispers, and you feel your stomach drop as it sounds again, this time louder and closer.

     Hoseok just screamed. Either out of pain or surprise, but it wasn't good.

     Quickly, you get out of bed, putting on a pair of sleep shorts and t-shirt while Jimin does the same. "Hoseok just screamed. Something is happening out there, and it isn't good." Just as you finish talking, the floorboards outside your room squeak, and in seconds, you're grabbing Jimin and dragging him to your closet while you keep a hand over his mouth. "Don't speak," you whisper into his ear.

He doesn't, instead follows as you walk over to a part of the wall that slides back and forth to reveal a panel behind with all your guns. You grab two handguns, Jimin copying, as you hide behind the door. The sound of your bedroom door opening warns you that someone is walking in. Their footsteps are soft, and soon they're making their way into the restroom, then the closet.

     They're tall, pretty lanky, but built nonetheless. You and Jimin together should be more than sufficient in taking him down. If he-

     There's another.

     His build is much like the other, except-

     Another, yet this time, it's a girl. She has tattoos and piercings galore, quite the badass vibe. You shake your head, focusing in on the mission again. Save Hoseok and get the fuck outta here.

     You nod to Jimin, who readies himself in the dark, the only light coming from your bedroom, which loads of candles are lit.

     On three, you both charge out, and a fight begins, the two men picking up on Jimin, the girl seemingly gone. You go to help Jimin, shooting a man in his chest twice, but are swept off the ground and thrown onto it by another force.

     Looking up, your faced with the same girl, pigtail braids and all. Damn she's strong. Using your feet and upper body strength, you fling yourself back to your feet, standing in a fighting stance.

     You hear two shots and a scream of pain, which causes you to turn around. When you find Jimin on the floor, your eyes bulge out of your head as you drop both guns and your jaw drops. He's been shot in the shoulder, and is laying on the ground bleeding. "Jimin!"

     You hear clicking, the sound of a gun being handled, and the turn, looking to the girl. She smiles as realization dawns on your face. "Please no!"

     "Sorry, sweetheart, just following orders."

     She cocks the gun, and then the guy that's still alive turns to her. "Remember what he said! Still alive."

     She rolls her eyes, and you charge at her, but your too late as she raises her hand and knocks you in the face hard, pistol-whipping you.

     Everything goes black.

     "Wake up!"

     Before you can comprehend what's going on, or your eyes can even open, a cold substance is thrown on your body, and you jolt awake. Looking around out of confusion and wiggling where you are, you feel it on you. Ice water.

     Not only that. You're in a chair, your limbs tied down as you struggle violently. "Where the hell am I?"

     Looking around, you see tall, built men standing around, guns in hand.

     And then you feel like crying. Sitting in front of you is your lovers, all beaten and bruised, bleeding and in bad shape. They look almost unconscious, but are still looking at you, the gags in their mouths muffling their screams of worry for you. You cry out in horror as someone slaps Jungkook, who had almost gotten the gag off his mouth. "Don't hurt them please!"

     "Welcome to your worst nightmare, bitch."
——————————————————————————

sheeeeeit. things aren't looking good dawg.

anyways, I'M ALIVE AND BACK BABY.

~kam