4. Making Moves

Slipping on the skin tight red dress and heels over your curvaceous, honey skin, you appreciate your body. That's the most important thing you can do for yourself.

     Dash, the man that hired you to take out the seven men who attacked you two nights ago, known as Bangtan, sent you an update on where the would be tonight

     Dash, the man that hired you to take out the seven men who attacked you two nights ago, known as Bangtan, sent you an update on where the would be tonight. Jinsoo Bar. You paint on a red lipstick to match the dress and make your way downstairs. Grabbing the keys to the Bugatti your parents purchased before their death, you shudder at the memories held in the kitchen. Where they attacked you, harassed you. It's time for revenge.

     Pulling out of the garage, blasting music to hype you up for the evening, you make your way to the most exclusive club in the city. Jinsoo, in bright, purple, iridescent lights flash at the people passing by.

     Pulling up to the front of the building, valet stood waiting for you to hand them the expensive car's keys. With a generous smile, you hand them over, along with a $150 tip. They beam at you, grateful for the donation.

     Having already called in to the bar owner, a dear friend of your deceased parents, you were immediately let into through the velvety ropes guarded by two built men in tuxedos. The male population of the line outside the club just gawks at your presence, the females scoffing at the fact you were let in just like that.

     Smoke and sweat consume your sense of smell, the beat of the music flowing through you, you head to the bar in search of a nerve soother. Scotch. You're favorite. Downing a glass, you scope out the people in the club, some you know from past jobs, some tycoons, others new faces to commit to memory.

     Finally, in the corner of the room, seven sinister men sit, laughing and drinking, smiling. Genuine smiles across their faces make them look ethereal, beautiful, breathtaking. You truly wish you don't 't know what they've done to not only you, but to other people as well. Sickening. Clearing the feeling of sorrow from your conscious, you make your way over to the gang, capturing not only their stares, but also some from the dance floor.

     Sitting down in the booth, you greet the men, "Hello boys." They just give you smiles with underlying secrets. You can tell something's not right. Shake it off. Play it cool.

     "Hey doll, how've you been?" taunts Yoongi, knowing exactly what happened and how it's probably affecting you.

     "Fine," you nonchalantly answer his rhetorical question. Their eyes fall on the healing knife wound left by Taehyung. Sexy.

     Taking in your attire now, they admire and appreciate they way your curvy body is hugged by the red lace dress. They way your breasts are covered, yet a good amount of cleavage is available for their hungry eyes. Your silky legs are on show, them all wanting to squeeze and stroke the supple skin. How it would feel to spank your ass, drive you crazy. Beg.

     Snapping brings the seven back to reality, you waving your hand in front of all their faces. "Anyone want to dance?"

     Jimin is the first to raise his hand and leave the booth, dragging you out onto the dance floor. Looking around, you see all the drunken folks grinding, not caring who sees, leaving their sobriety at the door. Only confidence is allowed here. Confidence. I got this.

     Taking matters into your own hands, you tug on Jimin's arm, stopping him in his tracks and turning him around, pulling him close. Placing a hand on his hard chest, you can feel his heart racing under your palm. Perfect. It's your turn to turn around, your ass finding the groove in his pants and slowly making motions around it. He grips your hips, guiding them to the music. This goes on for maybe a minute more, your lewd ministrations stopped by Jin, him shoving Jimin out of the way to take his place, the latter walking back to the table. You're turned around by strong hands, coming face to face with the handsome man. He's using small movements, slowly getting you positioned on his thigh, yours rubbing his crotch. He starts to grind up on you, the stimulation through your thin panties causing a content sigh to fall from your shaky lips. You start to move in the same manner as the man before you, causing a tent to form in the loose slacks he's wearing. As it was getting good, Hoseok knocks Jin out of the way, taking his place flipping you around again. One arm came to grip your hips, the other across your chest. "You know, sweetheart, you're looking so sexy tonight in that little dress. Can you wait for me to rip it off? Tear you apart with my cock?" He presses harder into you, his semi-hard member poking into your ass. You're so pressed up to him, you feel the vibration from his phone in the pocket of his trousers. "Alright, let's head back to the table, huh?" he says as he pulls you off the dance floor.

     Reality hits you, reminding you about what you're really here to do. To kill these men. Not fuck them.

     "Someone was having fun, yeah?" teases Jungkook.

     "Yep, you could have joined," you shrug. He almost chokes on the whiskey in hand.

     "Alright, alright, who's ready for shots?" Namjoon pipes up. Your self resolve slowly melts away, encouraging you to get drunk with the targets. "Also, we're ordering other stuff. What do you want Y/n?"

     "Can I have a scotch please? Neat. I need to go to the restroom, be right back," you give your order, heading to the women's room. Inside, you try to slap some sense into yourself. C'mon Y/N. You need to complete the job and go. No delays. Get it done. But..... what if it's just a couple shots? Can't hurt right? They're just so hot. But they've done bad things. Eh, kill em after some shots.

     Heading back to the table, the same nervous feeling makes itself present in your stomach. Brushing it off, you sit down and tip back a shot before anyone can say anything.

     "Had a rough day?" laughs Hoseok.

     "Sure," downing another.

     "Well, here's the scotch. Neat. Just like you wanted," Namjoon hands over the glass.

      "Thanks," you sip the glass slowly. No matter what you do, the feeling never goes away. Finishing the glass off, something's wrong. Oh so wrong. It's drugged. "Son of a bit-" you blackout, falling limp on the cushy seats.

     "This is gonna be great," comments Jungkook.
——————————————————————————

     Sorry if this is super bad. I had a hard day, but I wanted to give y'all something. Thanks for reading and voting, love y'all.

~kam