20. Note

"You are too pretty, Y/N," Autumn compliments, smiling as you blush into your hand.

Not even five minutes ago.

"I know you weren't meeting with Y/N after our conference and not inviting me." Autumn stands in front of Jin's car, both hands flat on the hood. Her face is a furious red, staring through the tint and into the car. Taehyung gulps, picking his head up off of your shoulder. He rolls the window down an inch, Autumn stalking over to the crevice and peering 'innocently' through. "Let me see the babygirl!"

All the while, you've been giggling, finding Autumn's persistence entertaining.

Sighing loudly, Jin opens his door and steps out. "No, we have a lunch date to-"

Not even a second into his sentence, Autumn's hand is raised up to Jin's neck, hitting one pressure point roughly. Before Jin could even react, his body goes numb, falling forward onto the woman. She places him into the drivers seat, letting him recollect himself. "Namjoon, I see you in there," she stares pointedly at him through the open door.

Stepping back up to the cracked window, she glares through, eyeing Taehyung. "Open the door."

You hear the door lock.

She goes towards the open car door, pressing the unlock button.

"Damn it," he curses as she swings his door open.

     "Y/N! Come here, baby!" She smiles, her eyes almost shut completely. You giggle, making her smile widen.

     Taehyung shifts to block the opened door, no room for you to get out.

     "Taehyung. Move."

     "No."

     Arms rap around Taehyung's torso, dragging him back until his body is completely outside the car. Autumn sets him down gently, patting his head before sticking her hand towards you. You take it, hoisting yourself out of the car. As you get out, you stumble, falling into the Autumn's arms. "Falling for me, huh?"

You giggle, her kissing your forehead with her glossed lips.

You two walk to her car that's conveniently only a few spaces away. "Know your limits, Autumn," Namjoon growls from the car behind you. You turn your head a few inches to see Jin's door shut and Taehyung climbing back into the car. Shortly, you're in the car, blasting music alongside Autumn, singing along to the songs you know.

Back to the present.

Arriving at Belle's, Autumn pulls into valet, handing the keys to a man behind a desk, then running to open your door before someone else has the chance to. More cars pull up behind you, men hopping out.

"Welcome to Belle's," a man greets as you walk through the illustrious French doors, hand in hand with Autumn. "Oh, Ms. Y/N! Welcome back! It's been awhile. And your girlfriend, Jurim, right?" He motions towards Autumn.

"No, sir, this is my friend Autumn. Those are my boyfriends back there," you point to the seven men stumbling in, Taehyung and Jimin necking each other, one after the other harder. "Boys! Quit it! Sorry about them," you smile sheepishly. "This is Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Boys, this is a family friend and the owner of Belle's, Angelo." Angelo has always been supportive of your relationships, never judging you for your choices, and you see today that it will never change as he smiles welcomingly at your boyfriends.

"Hi there, Angelo, pleasure to meet you." Namjoon sticks his hand out, receiving a firm handshake from the man, the others copying after him. "Might I ask, are you Italian? Because you speak phenomenal Korean.