6. Explanations

"So, basically, I don't know what's happening," you answer the question imposed by Mrs. Xia only an hour ago. After a long shower, washing away the sweat and liquor of the harrowing night, you slipped on the clothes Mrs. Xia lent you again. Sitting on the bed in front of the two folks who lent you their spare room once more, they each had a foot and their laps, disinfecting and bandaging the wounds on your feet. You felt a warm feeling in your chest, one you haven't felt since you lost your parents. What is this? A sense of belonging? Love? Acceptance?

     "Y/N. The truth," requests Mr. Xia.

     "That is the truth."

     "We know it isn't. We know parts of what's happening. We need you to admit it though," Mrs. Xia holds firm.

     "Wha-? How?" you ask, eyes popping out of your head as shock grips you. It's almost embarrassing now.

     "We will explain after."

     And so after a long 15 minutes, you explained exactly what's been happening. From the defense your parents have taught you, to the assassinations, to Bangtan. By the end, you were on the verge of tears, feeling overwhelmed by guilt. "I understand if you want me to go," you voice quivers, "Some of the things I've done are terrible. Unforgivable even."

     Placing your bandaged feet down, they immediately go to comfort you. "Sweetheart, we love you as if you're our own. We could never kick you out. We are blessed to have you here. But we're glad you told us," Mrs. Xia consoles.

     "You're like the daughter we never had. We love you!" assures Mr. Xia.

      "But we should come clean: we already knew half the things you told us. You see, we knew your parents. About three years ago, we were driving past your house, and they saw us pulling into our home. Being the friendly people they were, they introduced themselves, explaining the reason for the purchase of the neighboring home. For you. They also explained the circumstances and how they knew exactly what you do. That you're an assassin. They went into great detail about how much they love you, how you are the smartest, most beautiful, talented girl anyone would have the pleasure of meeting. They wanted to make sure your future is secure, and if for any reason they had to leave you early, you'd have a reliable path to fall on. So they made sure we knew who you are, what you do, and how important you are. They were dear friends of ours and they helped with our business. We were so excited to meet you, just not like this," Mrs. Xia chuckles. Tears are falling softly, the memory of your parents clear as day, telling them you love them, them saying they love you more. "But we definitely didn't know about the gang. Bangtan or... whatever."

     "Thank you. It means a lot that you told me. I'm surprised my parents knew what I do though."

     "Of course. You know, you should probably bring some clothes of your own if you'll be around more. Not that I don't mind sharing, but you probably don't like my grandma clothes," giggles Mrs. Xia.

     "Are you kidding me? These are literally silk. I could live in these!" you proclaim.

     "Alright, but... you can also bring some things to protect yourself with," Mr. Xia suggests. "Your safety is of the utmost importance."

     "Are you sure?" you ask.

     "Of course. Just... be careful. Those boys seem very dangerous." Mr. Xia advises.

     "You know, I think they like you," Mrs. Xia wiggles her eyebrows.

     "Yeah, yeah, why don't you guys get some rest. I need some sleep. I have a lecture tomorrow, so I need to be up in ...three hours."

     "Alright sweetheart, sweet dreams. We love you..."

     "Goodnight. Love you too."

     In the secure tower known as Bangtan Headquarters, objects are flying around multiple rooms. From computer monitors and paperwork, to glass bottles and vases. Nothing is safe from the furious hands of the seven men. Curses can be heard from anywhere in the perimeters. If anyone were to walk by, they could probably hear the commotion going on inside. Namjoon's office, filled with various pieces of technology, are all off the  walls or surfaces, screens smashed in, resulting in millions of dollars worth of technology wasted. Seokjin's office, full of papers for overseas contracts and trade, all out of sorts from him sweeping and crumpling things off his desk. Yoongi's, an office full of speakers and guns, now has bullet holes all along the walls and furniture, his weapons helping to take out his anger. Hoseok has had enough, his furniture flipped upside down, any technology that was in his office before now destroyed on the floor. Jimin's office, full of priceless propaganda like diamonds, watches, and jewels along with the limited edition technology he kept all disjointed on the floor, diamonds lay broken, TVs lie in the middle of the room in pieces, watch links lay in different parts of the room. Taehyung's office looks straight from a horror movie, marks on the walls, furniture strewn wherever there is space left, machinery and knives lodged in each wall. Jungkook's office, one of the most lethal rooms in the entire 27 floor building, was one of the most destroyed. Not only did bullet wholes make themselves present in the walls, so did knives and blades of all sorts get stuck in them and computer screens. So much gym gear lie on the floor or on top of other things, like his stacks of weapons and money. After a good ten minutes, they all came strutting out, club outfits torn and ripped from weapons and glass flying all around.

They don't know why they're like this. Or maybe they do. It's you. The way you walked and talked the first night they saw you, the way your confidence shone bright. You had every reason to be. You are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. Just your name is a turn on. Your hips swaying, ass leading the way, breasts full and squeezable. Supple skin ready to be marked. And it's not just your body, it's the aura you give off, sweet but untouchable. They wish you were so innocent just so they could take it from you. You are smarter than any of them and they sadly know it. Anything you touch can be turned into a weapon. You know how to handle yourself. You're the most dangerous serpent to exist.

"Alright, listen men, we need to come up with a good plan, no a brilliant one, and we all need to put our heads together to make it. We're all smart and powerful, so let's get down to business."
——————————————————————————

Honestly, I feel like this is going down hill... thank you for reading! Love y'all!

~kam