7. Captured

Important A/N at the end. Read pls! Hope you enjoy!💓

Drowsily walking into your 10:00 am lecture, it's two minutes before class starts, and Narae still isn't in her usual spot. Weirdly enough, her stuff is there and set up. Sitting down, you take note of the chicken scratch quickly written on a paper. As you look down at the class, here comes your best friend, running in, right after her is the professor. She jogs up the steps, a panic-stricken face following.

     "Are you okay?" you ask, scared of her answer.

     "Uh yeah- I'll tell you later..." she mumbles.

     Turning towards the front of the class, you try to focus on what law the professor is teaching, but you need to know what's happening. It feels like an eternity has passed as you collect the essay prompt for the class tomorrow. Looking over, Narae seems to have calmed down, but her eyes give away the fear she felt not too long ago.

Gathering all the supplies, you walk out with her trailing. "So... you gonna tell me what happened," you bugged. Leading her to a secluded bench, away from the bustling students, you sit.

"Yeah... so basically there were these guys- er men- and they were pretty rough, grabbing me and pulling me into an empty room. They sat me down, telling me all the things they would do to me, to my family, and how they just need to find you... I didn't tell them anything, but while they had me, they went through my phone... man, I was just trying to go to the restroom. People these days," she chuckles, already turning back into herself. Still, it scared you that they were so close to one of the only people you care about. It makes you angry.

A sense of unease makes a chill run down your spine. They're near. Watching you. The only logical thing is to get to a crowded area. Your next class is perfect, if not, then the courtyard.

"Why do they want you Y/N?" she worries.

"Well, let me start from the night at the bar where we met them." Starting to walk to the next course room, you begin an explanation. "These men... they've been following me since the night at the bar." While you were talking, a pair of eyes, ones in the shape of crescents, ones that hold stars, are shining brightly upon you. Jimin. Right next to him, some unfortunate girls. You make eye contact, his eyes widening, knowing he'd been caught. Picking up speed, you quickly walk into the crowded university courtyard. You start towards the direction of your class, only to spot a dimpled smile that's all too familiar. "Fuck," you curse under your breath. Looking around in all directions, each corner was blocked by a male trying to hunt you down, smiles on display, trying to act innocent in front of the unspeculating people of the university. But you know better. They're here for the worst.

"We have to go now," you whisper, trying not to let them know you know they're here. It's too late though. You've already made eye contact with Jimin, who's now running towards Namjoon. "Shit!"

"Y/N, what's happening?" Narae pleads, scared for you and herself.

"Do we have to go to class today?" you wonder out loud.

"Uh yeah, this is a required class for graduation." she answers. Does graduation matter when its life or death? "Come on, we gotta go, it's almost time to start." She starts dragging you towards the entrance of the building, standing in the middle of you path is Jimin and Namjoon, waiting with warm smiles. The girls that pass them are shyly giggling, wanting to catch their attention. They're watching you, but a group of girls catches their eyes when they try to get the men to come over to their group. In the split second of distraction, you make your way past the two guarding your building and go to the back entrance of the building. They look back into the direction of where you originally stood, only to see you and your friend gone. They turn around, and see your far away figure turn the corner to the backside of the building, surely heading into it.