10. Real Life

"I know this is going to sound bad..." you say, still hugging the men, "but I have classes today, so I gotta go." Releasing the men, they all look down at you, irritation crossing their faces.

     "What? Are you kidding? Didn't we just get on good terms?" asks Yoongi.

     "Well, I'd say we're on okay terms, but no. I have like two classes, one's in like an hour and a half. So I need to leave. I'll come back..." you clarify.

     "Eh, I don't know Y/N, I feel like you just want to run away," counters Jin.

     "Nah, I gotta go, so either you let me go, or I'm breaking some windows and stealing a pair of keys. Your choice," you state, ready to break out of the house.

     "Fine, we're trusting you. But, if you leave the country, we'll find you," promises Namjoon, looking you dead in the eyes.

     "Yeah, Yeah, I need to go to the Xia household, you know, the elderly folks you were close to killing," you say, guilt appearing on each gangster's face in some way. "Actually, you know what we're going to do today?"

     "Please don't make us. It's embarrassing," pleads Jungkook, reading your mind, cherry cheeks on display. It's not necessarily that they're embarrassed to apologize, it's because you'll be there to see it. They never apologize.

     "Today, we're going to the Xia's to apologize for any disturbances and disrespectfulness, and then we're going to Narae's to apologize for scarring her for life. So, I know you all look super nice right now, in your long sleeve button-ups that show off your perfect muscles and slim slacks that frame your toned thighs and... what was I saying? Oh! You guys need to change. It stresses people out that you're so dressed up. Even some jeans and a t-shirt, or long sleeve, but get out of the fancy wear," you order, pointing a finger to the elevator.

     They start walking in a line, solemn expressions become visible on each face. "You know, if someone dares to talk to us like that, they're usually dead by now," comments Namjoon.

     "Did I ask?" you retort, ready for them to shuffle upstairs and change so you all can leave.

     30 minutes later, each man slowly files down the stairs, wearing pitiful faces, trying to guilt you into not making them do what is ordered.