17. Discussions

After a long night of partying, for no particular reason other than wanting to have fun with the guys, you wake up, head pounding. "Why do I drink so much when I can't take it," you ask aloud to your empty room. Looking down, you're in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, no recollection of how you got in them... or how you even got home.

Not expecting your door to open, you yelp when it does and flinch back onto your plush mattress. "Morning, Princess!" a cheerful Seokjin shouts, well, it's probably amplified by the hangover building up in your head. "Lunch is ready downstairs."

"Seokjin, why are you screaming? Wait- Lunch? It's like 9:00 in the morning."

"Haha, Y/N, you're funny. It's 3:00 in the afternoon."

"What?! I had a 12:00 p.m. class!" Sure enough, checking your phone, it's 3:00, numerous phone calls and texts from Johnny and Narae fill your Notification Center.

     "Who has a class on a Saturday?"

     "Me, every other week, stupid!"

     "Hey! It's not my fault! You already missed it, nothing we can do about it now. Anyways, let's eat while the food's still hot."

     Huffing, you hop out of bed and take Jin's extended hand, but not before popping some Advil into your mouth. "I'm tired."

     "I know, we were up until 5:00 a.m. trying to get you to sleep."

     "What?! What happened last night?"

     "I'll tell you when we get downstairs."

     You both make your way down the stairs in a comfortable silence, then shuffle to the kitchen where the rest of the members wait at the table.

"Afternoon, Y/N, how'd you sleep?" a vibrant Jungkook asks, setting his phone down.

"Meh." Sitting down, you serve yourself the simple spaghetti sitting in a large bowl on the middle of the table.

"Are you gonna be able to eat that, Y/N?" Namjoon questions, staring at the pile of noodles sitting on your plate.

     "Uh, yeah, why wouldn't I?" You send him a dull look and dig into your plate.

     "Because-" he starts, getting cut off by your gag as you almost throw up the spaghetti halfway down your throat. "You threw up everything your body was holding. All of the food, liquids. A lot of alcohol. You threw up so much, you started to dry heave actually."

"If you don't have any liquids in your body, most things will come right back up. You can eat, but you need to be drinking Gatorade with it." Jin steps up to your fridge and pulls out the recommended cold liquid, tossing it to you. After chugging half of it, you gobble down the food, trying not to throw it up.

"So what happened last night?" you question, mouth full.

"Basically, after you killed Choi, you got shitfaced and acted like a jackass. But in all fairness, you had so much to drink, it was expected," Jimin explains.

You groan. "What did I do?"

"Well, you pounded some shots and had two glasses of scotch, but you weren't totally drunk yet, surprisingly. We each took turns dancing with you after Jin, and then sat down and drank some more. We were there for quite a long time. You downed another few shots, and I think that was the tipping point. We had had no more than 3/4 of what you drank. You said you needed to go to the restroom, but we weren't sure if you could go by yourself. We saw you stumble away, and you found a friend I guess. She seemed to be laughing at your inebriated state, but after you waved goodbye, you disappeared," Taehyung recalls, trying not to laugh at the shameful expression on your face.