22. On Purpose

A bullet hole in the wall is the newest addition to your home.

You come to a sudden realization.

     Jungkook cocks his gun.

     "Oh shit. Jungkook don't shoot!"

     "Hey Y/N- oh shit, what the-"

Bang.

There's a female scream as you shove your shoulder into his body, forcing him to lose his balance and fall onto the wall, your arm pushing his aimed gun in a different direction.

"Oh god, Jenue," you gasp, pulling your face away from Jungkook's body and looking for the maid's. You turn to the direction you last saw her, finding nothing. You look towards the ground, the female lays there panting, eyes bulged and scared.

"Who is she?!" Jungkook cries, pushing himself off the wall and pointing his gun at the girl again. "Why would you mess my aim up, Y/N?"

"Jungkook put that down! She's my maid!" You squat down to her height, grabbing her arm and hoisting her up. "Oh my god, are you okay, Jenue?"

"Y-Yeah, but who is he?!" She asks, still shaking from fear. She hides behind your body as you turn to Jungkook.

"He's my boyfriend..." you sigh, Jungkook's alpha male demeanor now overshadowed by his embarrassed, shy one.

"S-Sorry!"

"I thought he for sure hit you, what happened?" You ask, handing Jenue a cup of tea as she sits on your couch, Jungkook in a love seat, looking sheepishly at the ground. You sit next to him, patting his thigh, telling him that everything's okay, no one was hurt.

"As I was walking out of my room, I saw shadows. I remember what you told me a few years back, that if someone breaks in, be quiet and stay low and out of sight. But I guess you guys saw me or something. I heard a gun cock, so I immediately fell to the ground, hoping that if someone was going to shoot, they'd miss. I heard your voice, and realized it wasn't intruders, just you and whoever shot at me. When I looked up, you were tackling someone, who I guess is your boyfriend," she smiles gently at Jungkook, who's nerves have yet to to calm down.

"His name is Jungkook. Sorry, we were asleep and you scared us. Well, you scared him awake and made him wake me up." You shift to run your fingers through his hair comfortingly.

"Oh, I'm sorry! You don't have to be nervous Jungkook, I shouldn't have been so shady. I apologize for making you worry. It's nice to meet you," Jenue sticks her hand out, Jungkook taking it in his and shaking it.

"You're sure you're okay?" Jungkook asks, eyes doe-ish and worried.

"Oh, I'm fine, just a few bruises. Y/N taught me at a young age that I have to be tough and able to handle someone who could harm me, not that you did it on purpose," Jenue laughs. You've always been like a big sister her, even though she's older than you. "It's been a few weeks since I've been back, and I was supposed to receive word from Y/N when I should, but it's been three. I got worried and decided to come check on her."

"Oh," Jungkook visibly relaxes in his seat. "Well, welcome ba-"

Bang!

"Who hurt Y/N?!" Namjoon comes running into the house looking everywhere for you. Five more men run in after him, all holding a gun, ready and aimed.