23. Bullet

"Who wants to go-"

     "Me! Where are we going?!" Jimin hops off the couch in your living, finding his way over to you instead. He latches onto your side, nuzzling into your neck.

     "To Kyelin Bar. I have a job. But then we can have some fun, yeah?" You ask, the lazy men on your couch nodding before drifting off into a light sleep. I swear they were just taking a nap. Jimin kisses your cheek and then returns to his spot on the couch, leaning back on it and falling asleep instantly.

     You plan on leaving the house at 9:00, just wanting to get the job over and done with. You have a feeling the Devil himself has been waiting on your next target for awhile. 7:06... I guess I'll take shower now.

     You turn the knob inside the glass walls, water rushing out of the shower head. It doesn't take long for it to heat up, steam fogging up any glass or mirrors in the large bathroom. Slipping out of your clothes, you step into the shower, body met with hot water. You lather your body in fine soaps, your hair too, in hopes to have a certain few people close enough to smell the addicting scents. You wash all the bubbles and suds off, maybe even shaving anything you feel the need to. You open the shower door and grab the towel that sits on the towel rack, wrapping it around your still hot body. Stepping out, the tile stayed cool, but they are now slippery. Taking careful steps, you walk out of the restroom, over to your dresser, and pull out a pair of panties and a strapless bra. You drop the towel, shivering as the cool air hits your skin. You slip the undergarments on, and just as you adjust the lace band, there's a knock on your door.

     "Y/N- oh fuck." Hoseok stands in the doorway, jaw slack, hands holding onto the bedroom doorframe for support. "Damn you're hot."

     You laugh quietly, padding into the restroom and to the closet. "Thanks, but a little warning would have been nice." You pull a pure white dress off its hanger and venture back into the bedroom, where Hoseok sits on the bed, door closed.

     "I knocked," he defends, shamelessly admiring your scantily clad body as you start to slip the dress on. "Go slower," he commands, leaning father back onto the bed.

      You do as he says, sliding the dress up your leg bit by bit, your thighs soon covered by the material. Your stomach is enclosed, the fabric sitting just where it should be, the thin, thin straps sitting on your shoulders. "I don't know how you're turned on by this, I'm literally covering my body."

     "You make anything sexy, Y/N," the male smiles, adjusting himself on the bed.

     "Mhm, zip me." He gets up, barely taking a few steps before he's touching your back, his hot fingers grazing your soft skin.

     "You smell good," he leans in, inhaling and kissing your neck lightly, affectionately.

     "Zip, Hobi." He smiles at the nickname. You've given almost everyone else nicknames of endearment, not him. His fingers work the zipper up it's teeth, until it's to the top.

     "Go take a shower, you smell," you chuckle, padding away from him on your bare feet.

"There's no way I smell bad!"

"Did I say you smell bad?" Silence.

You grab a pair of heels from a shelf in the closet, slipping them on and walking out to find Hoseok standing in nothing but his boxers, turning the knob on your shower.

     "If anyone's sexy, it's you," you walk past the man as he looks at you, a precious smile on his face. You tap his butt lightly, mimicking a spank. You leave the bathroom, heels clicking as you close the door and exit the bedroom.