21. Dont Leave Me

"What's up?"

     "Meet me at 9:00 on Lipon Avenue." R.J. quickly hangs up, probably busy with taking care of business while Marshall's out of town.

     "Well, that wasn't nice," you comment to the empty room.

     Hopping down your stairs, you walk into your kitchen and grab a soda from the fridge. "Who were you talking to?"

      "Jesus Christ, Jungkook! You scared the shit out of me!" You jump, turning to face the man who's leaning against the island and biting into a sandwich.

     "Oh, sorry, I guess I'm just naturally quiet... but who were you talking to?" Jungkook asks once again, munching down on a particularly crunchy piece of lettuce. "You seemed kinda annoyed."

     "Oh, just... telemarketers, nothing much," you hate to lie, but he can't know who you're really talking to. It's not like I'm cheating... maybe he won't get mad. "Who's that Marshall guy you guys were talking about yesterday?"

     "Why do you want to know?" He already has an edge to his voice, telling you all you need to know.

     "No particular reason, just seems like you guys were annoyed..." you shrug, acting oblivious to Jungkook's suspicious stare.

     "Mhm... well, I'm gonna take a nap," he burps loudly, and that's when you realize he's finished his sandwich and is reaching for your soda can.

     "I don't think so," you slap his hand away.

     "C'mon, I'm thirsty, just a little sippy," he pouts, reaching once again only for you to pass the can to your other hand.

     "Get your own, boy," you take a swig and burp.

     "Nooo, it'll be warm and flat when I wake up," his doe eyes extra sulky as you finally give in. He is your baby. "Ugh. You're so cute it's sickening. Like a little baby."

     "I'm older than you!" He whines as you ruffle his hair, your hand getting slapped away this time.

     "Oh, you keep telling yourself that," your pouty lips imitate him in a condescending way. "Have the rest."

     You hear the boy take a few swings and belch loudly, but then things go quiet. Turning around, you see he's not at the counter, no where to be seen actually. "... Jungkook?"

     "I'm not a baby, Y/N." You turn around and are met with the scowling face of the boy- the man. He bends down and pulls your waist against his shoulder, standing up and carrying you to the stairs and up them.

     "Put me down Jungkook!" You giggle, hitting his back lightly. Even his laugh is adorable as he plods up the stairs jumping every few steps to make you bounce a little bit.

     "No, we're gonna take a nap."

     "Buddy, it's only noon. We just woke up like... 3 hours ago." You reason as he steps onto the second floor, headed for your room.

     "Exactly! Perfect time for a nap!" He sets you down gently on your bed. "Good thing we didn't change out of our sleep clothes."

"Jungkook, you've only been awake for 3 hours. You're not going to want to sleep tonight- oof!" The young male belly flops onto the bed, right on top of you.

"Pretty please?" He uses his Bambi eyes on you once more, causing you to give in without thinking. You wrap your arms around his skinny waste, shimmying closer to him.

"Ugh, fine!" You sigh. "God you're so cute I want to smother you." You speak under your breath, Jungkook turning to you.

"What?!" He yelps, struggling in your hold.