#3 - Teddy bear

"Hana, are you okay?" Jimin's concerned voice fills my ears.

I didn't tell him about the encounter with the dark angel. I'm too shook to speak about it, or even speak. I haven't said a word since it happened. I just plodded down the stairs to Jimin and started walking back to the entrance. He looked at me confused and quickly ran after me.

I nod in response looking dead ahead, my lips in a straight line. He raises an eyebrow at my mute self. He walks in front of me and turns around, looking right in my eyes forcing me to stop walking.

"Hana what happened?"

"It's not that big a deal..." I trail off and step to the left so he isn't in front of me. I go to carry on walking but he steps in front of me again. "Jimin stop it."

"It obviously was a big deal if you're not even talking to me!" He sighs. "Please?"

I look in his eyes. He's making them all big and innocent. He knows I can never say no to them eyes. Damn it Park Jimin.

"Fine. You know that dark angel with the mask? Yeah well I saw him and he was as close to me as you are now, probably even closer. He grabbed my face and said that if he sees me here again he'll kill me. And then he transformed into a wolf and went."

Jimin's mouth drops open and his eyes widen. "You're telling me that's not a big deal? Hana he touched you. He threatened you!"

"Why are you surprised? It was a dark angel, they threaten people all the time."

"You're lucky he didn't kill you." He thinks for a moment, and confusion appears on his face. "Wait why didn't he kill you?"

"No idea, maybe he was a defender dark angel."

Jimin shrugs. "Maybe. But I don't want to stay here any longer and find out, so let's go."

This time I agree with him and we begin fast walking all the way back to the entrance to Heaven just in case one of them dark angels does decide to turn up.

***

"Hey, where did you guys go? We've been looking for you for ages! I finished early today so I thought I'd come see you guys." Hoseok says as we enter the village.

"Oh we just took a little stroll after placing some barriers up." Jimin casually says.

Hoseok looks behind us from where we came from and arches an eyebrow. "In the unknown?"

"Yeah, this little girl couldn't find her mother so we went looking for her."

"Oh. What happened?"

"She was killed by a dark angel."

"That's unfortunate for her, and the girl." His shoulders slump. "Anyway, you better go find Jin hyung Hana, he's been practically freaking out because we all thought you dissapeared. He was about to send guards after you but I convinced him not to."

I scrunch my face up. "I can't tell him about going into the unknown, he'll kill me! And if he tells my father I'll never be allowed out for a long time."

"Just don't tell him then. Tell him you went for a walk with Jimin." He shrugs.

I consider this reply Hoseok has suggested and I agree with it. "Okay you guys stay here, I'll go talk to him."

Jimin and Hoseok nod and I leave them there, and begin to walk back to the palace.

I spot Jin talking to some guards outside the palace doors. He looks like he's about to send them out to find me. He spots me walking towards him however and gasps.