#5 - I didn't ask to be different

Jungkook's POV

"What makes you all think that you can just stroll back in here after being gone for hours?" The annoyed dark angel yells at us. He does not look impressed whilst glaring at the four of us enter the entrance to Hell.

"We're back now so it's fine Namjoon." Nari sighs.

The said dark angel shakes his head. "No Nari, it's not 'fine'. Come late again and you'll be punished like you all did last time. You want that to happen again?"

Reluctantly Nari shakes her head, scowling at her brother.

"Then don't be late again."

Taehyung just shrugs, like being punished is nothing. It's definitely not nothing, not how dark angels do it. It hurts, a lot. Yoongi sighs, he's probably tired after being out all morning.

Because Namjoon hyung is a defender dark angel he tends to get anxious and worried about whenever we go out to places, or if we go into the unknown.

Taehyung hyung is a defender angel too, which is why he came with us. He can get extremely worried too, but not like Namjoon does.

Myself, Yoongi hyung and Nari are warrior dark angels. Violence is like a sport for us: it tires us out but is fun the more we do it. Out of all of us, us three are the most experienced with fighting. Taehyung and Namjoon can fight too, but not as well as we can.

I roll my eyes, turning my back on them and taking my hood off. Taehyung notices this and looks at me questioningly. "What's wrong with you today, why are you so pissed?"

"Why am I pissed?" I raise my voice slowly, turning around and glaring at him. "I'll tell you why I'm pissed. Because we haven't found that fucking princess yet." I hiss at him.

Taehyung clenches his jaw. "Well maybe if you actually helped us look other than wait for us to find her, then we would've found her by now." He steps closer to me. "Just because you're a Prince doesn't mean you're more special than any one of us Jungkook. Get that into your head."

Nari gasps slightly and nudges Taehyung by the shoulder. "Be careful of how you talk to him Taehyung. Like you said, he's the Prince. So be respectful."

I scoff and ignore Nari. "I've gone through many things which you will never have to go through. I've seen things that you never thought to have even existed. I didn't ask to be different, it just happened. Get that into your head." I growl at him, clenching my fists together.

"Whatever." His eyes roll, turning his back to me and walks into the village.

I groan in annoyance.

"Jungkook, just calm down." Yoongi hyung attempts to speak.

"No, I'm not going to 'calm down' hyung. It's been months, years and we haven't even found her. She has to be killed. Not tommorow, not the next day, now. And we haven't even come close." I glare at him and stomp back to the palace.

"Jungkook!" Nari calls after me.

"Leave him Nari, let him calm down." Namjoon puts his hand on her shoulder, stopping her from following me.

Sadly, I live in Hell's Palace. There's not that much to it to be honest. It's also quite quiet, and lonely sometimes as it's only myself and my mother living here. I don't see her as much as I used to, but when I do she doesn't tend to talk to me that much. It disheartens me sometimes.

As I walk into the Palace, the said woman sits on her throne as she would normally do when I do see her. I approach her and bow.

"Where've you been?" She simply asks. No 'how are you?' or an 'are you okay?', but I'm used to it.