#8 - Meeting

Hana's POV

~The next day~

As soon as I woke up this morning I wanted to shrivel up into a corner and stay there until Jungkook somehow dies.

Today is the day that we go and see Jungkook. And he hopefully will believe that Jiwoo is me. If he doesn't then we are both dead. Unless I just tell him who I really am. So either way I'm still dead, because he'll know I lied to him.

Jiwoo and I are in my room, getting changed into our clothes. Jiwoo wears a light pink bottomed dress with a white lacey sleveless top. I wear a fully white cropped sleeveless top and long skirt.

"Why am I wearing this?" Jiwoo looks down at her dress and then at me.

"We have to make sure you look better than I do. You're playing a princess remember."

"Oh. But I thought he doesn't know that you're the princess. Unless you told him...did you tell him?" Her eyes narrow at me.

"No I never told him, but I guess you're right. Keep it on anyway, it looks good on you."

She smiles. "Thanks."

"Okay now the necklace." I take Jungkook's necklace off from around my neck and place it on hers.

We head downstairs and across the grand hall, and push the palace doors open to get outside. Some angels give us confused looks as to where we're going dressed up like this. They give us even more weird looks when they see that we're going closer towards the unknown.

"So does Jimin, Hoseok or Jin know what we're doing?"

I look at her with widened eyes. "No way. They can never know, especially Jin: he'll never let me out the palace again. I mean I get that he's just trying to protect me, but a girl's got to have her freedom sometimes."

"To do what? Flirt with a dark angel?" She smirks at me.

"How is this flirting?"

She shrugs, her smirk only growing. "You tell me Hana."

I roll my eyes and she laughs.

We step into the unknown and quickly speed walk towards the building I met Jungkook in last. Like it was yesterday, the surroundings are desolate and still.

"You remember everything right?"

Jiwoo nods. "My name is Kim Hana, have an older brother, got saved by a dark angel 16 years ago called Jungkook, he has a bff called Taehyung, then we exchanged necklaces and lived happy ever after!" She throws her hands up the air, giggling. "Oh and he has a spot under his lip!"

I chuckle, shaking my head. "Little too enthusiastic but it's fine I guess. Just dial it down a notch when you see him."

We walk up a couple flights of stairs, looking in every floor for him. I peep my head above in one of the floors and see a little head. I squeak and quickly duck back down. He's here.

I look down at Jiwoo. "Stay here, I'll call you up." I whisper. She nods in response.

I take a deep breath and step up the stairs. This better work.

Jungkook's POV

I sit on one of the window sills. Since there's no glass I can dangle my legs out. My left leg sits on top of the window sill and my right leg is dangling out the window. I lean my head back on the wall, waiting.

Hownstly, I don't know why I'm doing this. It's not like I'm going to want to see her again after this. I just want to see my necklace since I haven't seen it in 16 years. All the time I sit wondering why 6 year old me would be stupid enough to give it to a random angel.