#31 - Desperate

Authors POV

Jungkook searches for answers in his mind to why he's doing this.

Hana's been lying to him this entire time, pretended to be completely different, shielded her identity from him, so why is he still standing here?

Why hasn't he stormed out of the building and back to what's left of Hell?

But he then realises that he doesn't need to search anymore. He has his answer.

Hana.

That 6-year old boy inside of him wanted to find out so badly what had happened to her. And now here she is, standing right in front of him.

She was standing in front of his eyes the whole time, and he only realises it now.

Catching her off guard his lips greedily grab hers for a few seconds and then let go. She stands slightly shocked at what he did, and honestly he's a little shocked too with his heart pounding like crazy.

Tears still sting in her eyes as their bodies slam together, both of them craving one another. Her trembling hands grasp a hold of his cheeks and their lips connect once more but more roughly this time.

Jungkook walks forwards into the room, still having his hands clasped around her body and kicks his foot backwards, slamming the door shut.

His hand holds her jaw and her lips slightly part, but he doesn't dare to disconnect his lips from hers.

As he clings onto her more strongly he realises how much he actually missed her for all these years. And he won't let her go ever again.

For the first proper time their lips disconnect and Jungkook's make their way to her neck, sucking slowly to try and find her weak spot. When he finds it she lets out a sighing moan. Her head arches back giving him more access.

She can feel him smirking against her and he suddenly pushes her down, landing onto the bed. (Oh shit)

He pants and smirks even more with satisfaction, his eyes going dark and more dangerous. He hungrily lusts himself on top of her. She runs her hands all around his bare muscled back, and their lips connect again.

Jungkook sighs and deepens the kiss as much as he can. She tilts her head to also deepen it.

Both of them are emotional wrecks battling eachother for their hearts. None of them want to ever let go of one another, throwing away the memory of them spitting them hurtful words at eachother.

However their actions are stopped when a loud bang sounds in their ears. They both jump violently from the surprise and flinch away from eachother.

Somehow, Jungkook has managed to throw himself off the bed from flinching a little too hard with a little thud on the ground.

Hana holds in her laugh creeping up her throat and covers her mouth with her hand. She climbs to the side of the bed and looks down on him.

Jungkook just lies there, staring up at her in embarrassment.

"You comfy down there?" She holds her head up with her hand, resting her elbow on the bed.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and slowly starts to stand. "That was not planned to happen, just so you know."

Hana laughs to herself and then peeps her face out the window. And her smile fades. "What the...?"

Jungkook looks out the window too and curses under his breath. "Why the fuck is he blowing up the huts for? It's best if we stay here. If we go out then Donghyun will kill us both. We just...lay low I guess."

He sits down on the bed, sighing and looking down on Hana now lying down and looking up at him.

"What do we do now?"

Jungkook looks up and thinks to himself. A smile appears on his face, and he leaps over her and to the empty spot next to her.

Hana sits up and just stares at him. "What are you doing?"

A grin slowly makes its way to his lips. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm relaxing. It's been a very long day. You should rest too Hana."

She chuckles, shaking her head and this time, she listens to him.

Snuggling up to him a little more, he opens his arm out for her to come closer. She does so and they both lie there peacefully, their eyes slowly closing.

-2 hours later-

Hana's POV

Something's not right.

I've been lying here awake now for half an hour now, and something feels off in this room.

Jungkook's still soundless asleep, his little head buried in my neck. I feels nice to be with him like this. I guess it's rare for him to be this close with someone.

I get a slight chill on my arms which doesn't help my worriedness. Holding my hand up I light another ball of light and send it floating into the middle of the room.

I breathe out in ease as I see that everything is silent and still. There's only the two of us here.

So why do I feel this uneasiness still growing inside me?

Maybe because I know deep down that we're not the only two people in the room.

I sense something to the left of me and my head turns in that direction, and a hand slams onto my mouth. I freeze,
my heart is racing but I don't dare to move an inch.

"I suggest you don't do anything stupid, your highness."

I tense up even more, as that familiar voice whispers right down my earhole.

Donghyun.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
OKAY SO 'ON' IS A WHOLE MF BOP. LIKE THE WAY JUNGKOOK WAS HITTING THEM AD-LIBS AT THE END WAS LIKE AODHKWXHKDHD

MOTS7 was such an emotional rollercoaster.

Like 'ugh!' is literally ddaengs sister and the cyphers cousins like the 3 of them all fricking SNAPPED

And then 'we are bulletproof: the eternal' made me cry so hard. Lmao there's me expecting to hear this hard ass rap from jungkook but instead we got a beautiful masterpiece.

All of the songs I love so much and I'm so proud of bangtan.