#35 - Wake up

Authors POV

Curling her hands into fists and bringing them to her chest, she violently shivers in the darkness.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she hopes that this is all a nightmare, and she'll be awoken by the loud voice of Jin barging in her room in the morning, forcing her to get up. But she knows all too well that that isn't going to happen for a very, very long time.

Cuts and wounds hiss at her skin, dribbling with blood and splatting on the floor. She had discovered that her powers had been taken when Donghyun lashed out his knife on her cheek. When the cut didn't close up like it should have done, her heart pounded even more.

"You took my powers? Are you out of your mind?" She yelled at him, touching the blood now travelling down her face.

A wave of dizziness washed over her as the aftermath of taking her powers had already begun.

"Are all princesses this dumb? That was the Mourn of Death I used on you. It takes pathetic angel's powers, just like yours. So you don't have that long left. Make the most of it." Donghyun sniggered, yanking on her wrist and dragging her outside into the open.

Now her body is barely conscious. She feels weak, useless on the ground.

She's been hallucinating so much that she thought she heard the hushed voice of Jimin from afar.

"Hey!" A voice from above yells.

Hana tilts her head upwards to see the outline of broad wings afloat in the air. The angel looks down hard at the two dark angels confusingly looking up.

"What are you waiting for?" Arching her hand backwards, she effortlessly pulls a bow and arrow which had been strapped to her back. She raises it at them in a threating manner with a smug smile.

The dark angels go to throw their daggers and swords at her, but another woman comes up behind them, casually kicking one of them to the ground.

"Don't even think about it." She hisses at them.

The two women bruise and cut the dangels with all their strength, not holding back once.

Whilst this is happening, two other people creep round the edge of the room and to Hana's cage.

"Hana, Hana it's Jimin! We're getting you out of here! Taehyung, how do you open this thing?" Jimin hurridly talks, looking around for a lock.

"Move aside, I got this." The dangel places his hands on the bars, and his hands start to glow a ferocious red and orange. Smoke rises from them and the bars start to melt, crumbling away.

Jimin gasps and looks at Taehyung. "What the hell? You have powers?!"

Taehyung smirks a little and nods. "Some dark angels do, and some dark angels don't. And I'm one of them that does."

Jimin nods and they rush to Hana's side. "You're okay Hana, we're here. Let's go." He gently grabs a hold of her left arm, lifting it over his head so it rests on his shoulder. He slips his other hand under her legs and lifts her up.

"Nari, Jiwoo come on! They've had enough damage for one day." Taehyung looks at the two of them standing before the knocked out dark angels lying limp on the floor.

Jiwoo pants, putting her hand on her hip and looking at Nari in approval. "That was fun!"

Nari nods, with a satisfied grin on her face and she folds her arms across her chest.

"Yes, well done, all of you. I must say, that was very entertaining to watch." A sinister voice creeps up behind them.

Jimin turns around and groans. "Aren't you dead yet?"