#28 - Blood spilt

Nari's POV

Mutiple deep cuts painted on my body ooze out a thick liquid, causing my eyes to become heavier by the second. My limbs give way, and I collapse next to the exhausted wolves either side of me.

And the three of us just lay there in the desolate room, hurting, dying, fighting for our lives.

Until I hear rushed footsteps bouncing up the stairs.

"Noona! Hyung!" Felix scrambles to our side, and bends down to us. "I tried to tell Taehyung not to leave because he was still weak, but he didn't listen to me! They're up here!" He yells down the stairs, and three more dark angels hurry inside.

Two pick up Jungkook and carefully carry him down the stairs.

"Is Hyunjin okay?" I croak.

Felix nods. "He's been bandaged up and he's with the others. I should've come with you, both of you. I'm sorry noona!" He panics, as he doesn't know what to do.

I put my hand on his leg to calm him, still lying on the ground. "It's okay Felix, this isn't your fault. Just get Taehyung downstairs. I'll be right behind you." I attempt to lift myself up but because my arms are so weak, I end up crashing down back on the ground.

"No Nari, we're not leaving you. We're sending more people up here to help." I hear a different voice in my ear.

"Felix, you and Yeji when she comes take Taehyung out of here. Ryujin and I will help Nari downstairs." I look up to see Chan giving his orders and Felix nods.

Soon Yeji and Ryujin come running up the stairs, Yeji and Felix carrying Taehyung downstairs and Chan and Ryujin helping me up.

"Wait, we need to stay in the unknown. Namjoon and Yoongi still need to come back from Heaven."

Ryujin turns her head to me, bewildered of the words that have come out of my mouth. "They went to Heaven? Why?"

"It's a long story that I can't explain right now." Ryujin nods, as she sees how much pain I'm in.

We reach the bottom floor of the building, and both Taehyung and Jungkook have been placed on tables.

"They're too weak to transform back into themselves. Especially Taehyung, his wound from earlier hasn't closed up fully." Yeji explains, attempting to clean up the blood soaked into his fur.

I nod and sit down, leaning backwards against the chair and closing my eyes. I open them to see the four dark angels faces looking worried.

"Prince Jungkook was the black widow all this time?" Chan says in shock.

I sigh. "Yeah, he is."

"What do we do now?" Ryujin asks.

"We need to wait for Yoongi and Namjoon to come back. For now, we help Taehyung and Jungkook recover and transform back to themselves again."

Yoongi's POV

"Shouldn't we be checking on Nari?" I mention to Namjoon. We've tried to keep things as lowkey as possible here, only hiring a few more angels to help out.

"Oh now you want to check on Nari? I did tell you to go and help her but no, Heaven was apparently more important."

I stutter for words. "Uh..."

"Look, we'll go back into the unknown when we know that the coast is properly clear. Even though she should be, Nari isn't our concern right now, Hana is." Namjoon replies, but I can see in his eyes that he's wondering where his little sister has ended up.