#7 - The black widow

Hana's pov

"You're telling me that you voluntarily went back to the dark angel that threatened to kill you?" Jiwoo questions and glares at me.

Ever since I told her about my little encounter with the said dark angel that wanted to kill me, she's been giving me a motherly lecture in my room. I'm not really surprised by it, because this is something that Jiwoo would do.

I nod a little. "It turns out it was Jungkook. Such a coincidence, right? The guy that voluntarily saved me now wanted to kill me!"

Her eyebrows furrow. "Wait, Jungkook? As in the guy that you met when you were kids?" I nod and her eyes widen. "What happened? Did he recognise you?"

My shoulders tense, and I bite the inside of my mouth. "Not exactly.
When he asked who I was I told him that my name was Jiwoo. And I said that you are me, Kim Hana."

Jiwoo's eyes widen even more. "Did I mention that he wants me to bring you to him tomorrow so you and 'Hana' can talk?"

She groans and paces around my room, whilst I sit on my bed. "Hana what did you get yourself into? So what, I have to pretend to be you now?"

"Yes. But just for a little bit!"

"Why didn't you just tell him who you really were?" She scolds, putting a hand on her hip.

"I panicked, okay? I didn't know what to say." I mumble. I then stand up, showing her the necklace around my neck. "You're going to have to wear it so he'll believe that you are me."

Her eyebrows raise in surprise and her face softens. "Oh Hana, I know how much you love that necklace. I can't possibly wear it."

I smile. I do love this necklace a lot. When Jin and my father asked where I got it a few days later after receiving it, I panicked and told them Jimin gave it to me, because of the 'J' on the end.

Obviously I told Hoseok, Jimin and Jiwoo the real story, but if I told Jin and my father that story I would've be dead. Regardless if Jungkook saved me or not, I still took something from a dark angel and gave him something in return.

"It's the only way he'll believe both of us Jiwoo. It's okay, honestly."

After thinking in consideration about my insane plan for a couple seconds, she sighs and gives in. "Alright, fine. I'll do your stupid plan."

***

"Alright class! Following Mr Park's explanation about angels, today we're going to be talking about dark angels."
Jiwoo says to the younger angels all gathered around her, watching her with curiosity.

Myself, Hoseok, Jin and Jimin quietly walk into the room, standing at the back of the classroom. Jiwoo said that we could watch her class as long as we stay quiet.

A few little gasps rise from the kids. Their gasps rise even more when they spot us behind them, mainly Jin and I.

"Hello Prince Seokjin, Princess Hana!" One of the little boys stands up and bows to the two of us. The rest of the kids follow his instincts, standing and bowing.

Jin and I laugh and usher them to sit back down, bowing our heads. Hoseok and Jimin also chuckle whilst watching their enthusiasm. Then they do sit back down, facing Jiwoo once more.

Jiwoo clears her throat, smiling softly. "Now, back to the dark angels."

"Wow. They're still young and already learning about dark angels? We didn't learn about them until we were teenagers." Jin whispers to us.

"Well dark angels are becoming more dangerous now, more than when we were young. So they need to know about them so they're aware." Jimin replies quietly.

Jin shrugs. "I guess so." We listen intently to Jiwoo.

"We're going to talk about a specific dark angel: a black widow."

Ugh, the black widow. They cause havoc and kill way more than normal dark angels do, and it's a pain in the ass. They don't care about anything in their way, if you are then you're already dead. I hate the guy, or girl, whichever one.

"A black widow is a mutation which takes over a suspect of its choice. After the suspect has the black widow in them, the person is then in control by the widow. It uses the person as a kind of shield, protecting them from threats. When the widow takes over, the suspects eyes will glow red and his or her veins will go a black colour. And it will kill anything which comes in its path."

"No-one's ever seen a black widow though. Well, not closely anyways. They hide among the dark angels too well. But that's until they go crazy and start killing everyone." Hoseok says to us.

Jiwoo hears this and sighs in amusement. "Yes, Hoseok, yes they do." The kids laugh and stare at the 4 of us, mainly Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckles nervously and gestures with his hands to carry on. "Please continue, Miss Choi."

Jiwoo does so. "Now, there can only be 1 widow at a time. When that 1 eventually dies, a new widow will be born and will take over a dark angel and the process will start all over again. However, widows have targets. Their target is to kill someone that the person they've taken over loves. And they won't stop until that target is dead. When it is, they will have a new target. The person doesn't have a choice, as the widow will eventually drive them insane and control them 24/7. So, if you see anyone with red eyes, run in the opposite direction to the light; to us."

***

"I don't get it." Jimin speaks. The four of us walked out of the class and outside the school, so that Jiwoo can teach her kids without us interupting. "The part where the widow has to kill someone they love. I don't get that."

Hoseok looks at Jimin. "Basically, the widow makes whoever it has control of kill someone that means something them. Someone they love. For example, let's say that Jin has a widow in him."

Pointing at Jin, Jin is taken back in shock and then groans, folding his arms.

Hoseok continues. "The black widow inside Jin would control him, and make him kill someone he loves. For example, Hana."

"Lucky me." I mumble.

"And the person it's taken over can't control it?" Jimin asks.

Hoseok shakes his head. "They don't even know why they want to kill them, they just want to. Because the black widow makes them think that."

"But I thought dark angels are forbidden to fall in love?" Jimin then wonders.

"Yeah, they are. Black widows mostly take over the dark angels that have somehow fallen in love with someone. So the widow taking over them is kind of like a punishment. And by killing the ones they love is like teaching them a lesson, that it is forbidden to do so." Hoseok explains to us.

"You definitely don't want to run into one." He continues. "Since the dark angels themselves don't know who the widow actually is, even they are afraid of it."

"Wow." I mutter, raising my eyebrows a little. "So no-one knows who the black widow is now?"

"Not a single person. Well, not a single person alive." Hoseok shrugs his shoulders. "You could be standing right next to a dark angel, taking to him, laughing with him, fighting with him, and never even realise that he has a black widow inside him."