#39 - Talia (Final)

Author's POV

Riots and arguments sound around him as he runs. It seems that the angels accuse and blame the dark angels for Hana's death.

Ignoring them all, he runs straight to where he needs to go. He doesn't stop once as he skids round corners and pillars, dodging crumbling ones. Looking around, he tries to find what he's looking for.

Where was it?

He tries desperately to search his memory for it. A light bulb then sparks in his mind, as he remembers the path he's seen and taken before.

Once again he picks up his pace, flowing like water straight down the said path, leading him exactly where he wants to go.

"Jungkook, is that you? What are you doing here?" Jungkook halts to a stop and turns around.

Seokjin.

His cheeks are a rosy colour, stained with dried up tears. He sniffles, not forgetting what Jungkook did. But he doesn't hold it against him because he  knows it wasn't his fault.

Standing next to him is Irene, looking shocked and a little scared to see Jungkook.

As Jungkook can't speak in his wolf form, he indicates his nose towards the place he needs to go.

Jin looks in that direction and nods, understanding what he means. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It should be done by now." He looks around for any angels nearby. "You'll have to be quick, don't hang around for too long. Get in, get out."

Jungkook nods and they both split apart.

"Oh, and be gentle with it! They're delicate little things at this stage." Irene quickly adds with a yell.

Growling in response, Jungkook finally makes it to the place he needs to be.

Swerving past the other lotus flowers floating above the ground, he goes to where the two of them were before. And lying in the now widened lotus flower, is what he came for.

A tiny, sleeping baby.

It breathes slowly in and out, eyes closed. It's face radiates beauty, plum cheeks and a round little head.

Jungkook transforms into his normal self, looking down at the creature. A small smile forms in the corner of his lips.

Two little fists squeeze together, the tiny fingers wriggling about. It's head shifts and them magnificent eyes are revealed to him.

Staring back at him is the eyes of Kim Hana.

They blink, not even taking one good look at him before bursting out in tears.

Wow. That's nice.

Jungkook sighs, reminding himself as what Irene said and scooping it up in his arms. Wrapping it up in the blanket it was sitting in like a cocoon, he examines his child properly.

It's eyes shake as it continues to wail silently, popping it's bottom lip out.

Awe. That was cute.

Looking more at the child, he can tell it's a girl. The feminine eyes and small rounded nose. Plus he can also tell because the lotus flower he took the baby from is now glowing an entire colour of pink. Whereas with the others, they're pink and white.

"Shhh." He gently rocks her back and forth, attempting to calm her down.

Remembering what Jin said this time, he strongly holds the baby close to his chest and quickly runs out of the area.