#29 - Torture

Hanas POV

"Your highness, do you mind me asking why this dark angel's target is you?" Yuna says softly, sitting down on the fluffy ground known as the cloud we're on top of.

Yuna, Yeonjun and I have come to the cloud haven. It's only us up here, because nothing harmful could ever reach us, so we're safe. There's the infirmary area on the left, and just a mini area to sit and chill on the right. It's a very big cloud with plenty of space to build more things if necessary.

"It's a very long story Yuna, but to cut it short he's the dark angel that I met 16 years ago."

"Woah, really? So this dark angel loves you?" Yeonjun asks.

I nod. "I never imagined he would, considering he hasn't seen me in a while."

Yeonjun nods, sitting opposite me on a white stone slab. Yuna sits in between us.

"I like the cloud haven. It's peaceful." Yuna sighs, admiring the surroundings.

I smile and nod. "It is pretty breathtaking up here."

"Yuna, we should come up here more often. And bring Soobin and Lia too! It can be the perfect hang out spot." Yeonjun beams down to Yuna in excitement.

"Yes definitely! It would be so fun..." Yuna trails off and speaks in a worried voice. "Heaven won't be attacked, will it your highness?"

Yeonjun turns his head to me, also wondering what the answer to that question would be. I stutter for words.

"I'm sure the angels won't let anything happen to us Yuna."

Yuna looks down at her lap and nods. But all three of us know that the answer to that question isn't a good one.

Hoseoks POV

Jin hyung, Irene, Jiwoo, Jimin, Soobin and I have assembled outside the entrance to Heaven. Three of us will go into the unknown and the other three will stay here, in case the black widow somehow gets past the three angels in the unknown.

"Irene, Jimin and I will go into the unknown. Jin, Soobin and Jiwoo will hang around here in case something happens. And if it does, Jin, you have to give word to your Father and to evacuate the people to the cloud haven." I announce. The 5 of them nod in agreement.

"You ready?" I say to Jimin.

Jimin looks at me and a determined look is written on his face. He adjusts the pads around his wrists. "Let's do this."

"Be careful please, okay? Don't worry, this handsome face is staying here so it won't get messed up." Jin says to Irene.

Irene chuckles and lightly punches his arm. "I'll see you in a bit." He nods back.

And then the three of us are off, and we run into the unknown. As soon as we do we duck down and go behind the ruins of a collapsed building. We all immediately become shocked as to what we see.

"What the fuck?" Jimin mutters.

Dark angels have gathered in the centre of the unknown. One dark angel, tall and muscular looks the most annoyed.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Nari have their hands tied behind their backs, knelt down in a line and knifes threatingly held to their necks. As much as they yank at the ropes and attempt to be free of them, they don't budge.

But what surprises us the most, is what's happened to Jungkook.

His hands have been chained behind his back up to a pole, and his shirt stripped. His chest rises and falls at a fast pace, his body glistening with sweat. His eyes pierce into the annoyed dark angel's eyes further away from him.