#14 - Feelings change

Hana's POV

"Why is this room so white?" Jungkook's face scrunches up in disgust. "It's hurting my eyes!" As if they're burning, he slaps his hands on his pupils shielding him from the lightness of the room.

My eyes roll. "Just because you're so used to being in the dark." Groaning I close my blinds, and turn on my lamp, creating a soft haze of light in the room. Even though it's sunset and it's pretty much already dark outside, I have to please this little devil baby.

"There, better?" I turn around.

Jungkook pouts a little shrugs. "That'll do."

I quickly turn the lock on my door, in case someone walks in suddenly and sees him, just to be on the safe side. He see me do this and raises an eyebrow.

"What? Just in case someone tries to walk in. You don't want to be caught, right?"

"Like I said before, I don't really care. But I wouldn't mind getting caught if it's with you." The dark angel gives me a knowing little smirk.

I sigh. "Shut up Jungkook."

Slowly, I then take my necklace off around my neck and slide it into one of my draws in my dressing table. Just incase he does notice it this time, since he didn't seem to before.

"Oh and we also have to keep it down. Hana's brother, the Prince's room is just down the hall from us. If he hears that someone else is in here, then we're both screwed."

"Yeah yeah, I know." Jungkook plops down on my bed and puts his feet up, his hands behind his head. "Hmm. Comfy." He wriggles around with a satisfied grin on his face.

My mouth gapes open. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm relaxing. It's been a very long day, you should rest too Jiwoo." He pats on the space next to him for me to lie down.

Sighing I climb onto the bed next to him, but instead of lying down I sit cross-legged and face him. "I would be resting right now in this very bed if you hadn't had snuck out, came here and disturbed me."

Jungkook sits up. "If I hadn't had disturbed you then we wouldn't be having this very interesting conversation, would we?" He tilts his head, the corner of his lips raising.

I throw my hands up in the air. "Alright I guess it wasn't all bad you coming here." I then realise something. "Is this you're first time coming into Heaven?"

He nods. "And it's exactly what I expected it to be like. Blinding bright colours, too many happy people...I was preparing myself for the worst before I left." He leans back again, folding his arms.

"It's not that bad as you think. It's just not what you're used to." I turn my head to gaze out the window, but then remember the blinds are closed so I turn my head back towards Jungkook.

But now I notice he's looking at me with widened eyes, and looks shaken up. "Wait, this is Hana's room?"

"Yeah, why?"

"In a...Palace?"

"Yeah."

"And her brother is the Prince?"

Damn it.

"No?"

Jungkook gives me a look and his eyes narrow.

I groan. "Fine, he is."

Fully sitting up, he slowly takes a hand through his hair. "Is she the...Princess?"

"Maybe?"

"Why didn't she tell me before?" His vocie raises, and he looks annoyed and a little scared at the thought of 'Hana' being a Princess.

"Maybe because she thought you would tell someone else about her identity like...uh...the Queen of Hell. Or her son, the Prince. I've heard he's quite an annoying and devilish dark angel, that gets anything he wants."

The dark angel's mouth forms an 'O' shape and he looks offended. "Excuse me? I'm not annoying or devilish! I am only a bitch to the ones who are bitches to me, simple as. And I don't get anything I want. Well, not all the time. I'll admit, I would like too, but sometimes Namjoon hyung protests about it. Says that I shouldn't rely on people to 'please me' all the time. Which is partially true but still, you would've thought a Prince would get everything he wants but clearly that isn't true."

Wait, what?

My head snaps in his direction, and my eyebrows furrow questioningly. "Wait, you're the Queen's son? The Prince of Hell?!"

In response he nervously chuckles, realising what secret he's just spilled. "Maybe?"

"Honestly? That explains a lot." His head tilts for me to carry on. "It's just that, the other day, when we were all arguing, you stood out more than the others. You were like their leader. No offense to them, but you looked more...important."

"I'm flattered. I obviously stand out more than them. Have you seen me?" He winks which makes me sigh. "Nah I'm not the one the ladies fall for, believe it or not. That's Taehyung. All the girls fall for him, all the time. And he's rejected every single one."

My eyebrow arches. "Wow."

"But I'm not the leader out of all of us. I'm the maknae, so that makes no sense. Namjoon hyung is the leader. But you haven't met him, he wasn't there that day."

"Oh." It goes quiet for a while and I look down in my lap, fiddling with my hands. "Jungkook do you-" I look back up.

And he's fallen asleep.

Honestly, I don't blame him. Not to brag or anything but my bed is really comfy.

Do I wake him up? He has had a long day and he's probably really tired, also this not being able to see 'Hana' again mustn't be helping either. It's made him more stressed and so, more tired.

I smile slightly at his peaceful face. He's cute when he sleeps, considering he's a dark angel. I silently climb off the bed and grab a blanket from my drawer, throwing it over him.

Now breathing a sigh out, I realise I'm still in a but of a situation. I did not think this through.

Where do I sleep?

I'll just sleep on the floor, no biggie. I then shake my head in disapproval. No, that wouldn't be comfortable at all. And I can't leave him in here alone, it's too risky. I have to stay in the room.

Well, there's only one other option.

Shivering slightly, temptation rises in my eyes the more I stare at the empty spot next to Jungkook. It's like it's calling out to me.

I'm sure he won't mind...this is my bed after all.

Quietly and carefully I pull back the covers and and slip under them. Jungkook's sleeping on top of the duvet, so it's hard to move it. I manage to do so, and quickly pull back the covers onto me.

And he doesn't even stir. He must be a very deep sleeper. I have my back facing him, and turn off my lamp.

Now, how the hell do I fall asleep with the Prince of goddamn Hell sleeping right next to me?