#6 - A deadly quiz

Hana's POV

"Are you sure it was...him?" Jimin still sounds unsure of what I've told him.

I've dragged him back to the unknown and we're standing in the same building I saw Jungkook at yesterday. I need to see him again, I just have to. I'm surprised he never noticed my necklace, well, his necklace around my neck.

Because I definitely noticed mine around his. He was probably too pissed off at all of us to notice it.

He's changed a lot, but then at the same time he hasn't. He's become more darker and dangerous but still has that innocent look to him.

Which is a little weird.

"Yes, I'm 100% sure it was him. He was wearing my necklace!"

"I'm not so sure about this  Hana."

I sigh."Jimin trust me, I know my necklace when I see it. And that was definitely it, meaning that it was definitely him."

Jimin groans quietly and nods. "Fine, I'll look on the ground floor and outside." He plans to do, but then his face abruptly drops.

"Oh my God I completely forgot that I'm supposed to be teaching the younger angels today!" He covers his mouth in alarm.

"Oh Jimin. Okay go, I'll see you soon."

"You sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes now go, you'll be late." I usher him down the stairs. I look out the window and see his little legs running towards Heaven. I chuckle. Such a cutie.

"I'm starting to think you don't understand english."

Startled, I turn around at the sound of a familiar voice. Wow, I thought it would take longer to find him. But it turns out that he found me. And he doesn't even know who I am yet.

"What?" I say quietly.

"This is the third time now I've told you to stay away. Why do you keep coming back?"

He begins to walk closer to me. "You remember what I said I'll do if you came back here, right?"

His voice goes deeper. "Or did you forget that too?"

"I'm...uh..." I can't say it.

What if he doesn't care? What if he just kills me anyway? What if he doesn't even remember who I am? Then I'll just look stupid.

But then again, he may think I've forgotten him which I certainly haven't. He may think I'm dead. Regardless of him being a dark angel, I'm sure he would be a little bit saddened at the thought of me dead...right?

Or am I just overthinking it? He was only a boy back then, but now he's a man. He's been taught more things about killing angels, like me, than before.

"Well? You going to talk or keep wasting my time?" His dark eyes glare impatiently into mine.

I go quiet and look down. I hear him scoff. "Forget it." He mutters under his breath. He turns around and is about to walk out.

"Hana!" I blurt out and then slap a hand on my lips.

Jungkook freezes as soon as he hears my name, and slowly turns around. "What did you say?" He tilts his head warily and walks towards me carefully.

I gulp and remove my hand from my mouth. "Your name's Jungkook, right?"

He nods, still looking at me warily. "How do you know me?" He questions. "I don't remember telling you my name angel. So how do you know me? And why did you say that name?"