#25 - Everything goes wrong

Nari's POV

1:30am

"Nari, Nari wake up! Hey, NARI!" A panicked voice rings down my ear and shakes me until I'm wide awake.

I groan and squint my eyes open. "Namjoon, what are you doing? It's the middle of the night! Go back to sleep." I groan and whack his arm weakly as my hand is still asleep.

Namjoon's eyebrows furrow at my attempt to hurt him. He shakes his head. "No Nari, you need to get up now!"

"Why?" I murmer.

"Something's happened."

His voice sounds quieter than before but more serious. I furrow my eyebrows and open my eyes, sitting up so I can see his face properly. His lip is bleeding, there's a cut above his eye and blood trickling somewhere from his head.

I gasp. "How did you...wait what do you mean something's happened?"

"You mean is happening."

Taehyung then bursts through the door, slamming it shut behind him. His eyes are widened in shock. He's panting a lot, as if he's been running from something. On his left cheek there's a fresh cut, a line of blood dribbling down it.

"How the fuck have you been sleeping through all of this mayhem Nari?" He yells at me.

I climb out of bed. "What happened to you? What is happening?" I yell glancing at both of them impatiently.

"Jungkook." Taehyung whispers, looking down.

I turn my head in his direction. Walking towards him I hold his face in my hands, and wipe away the blood line on his cheek.

He moves his head out of my grasp. "I'm fine Nari."

Taehyung then winces and presses a hand on his hip. When he takes it off, his hand is covered in blood. I grab a shirt from my chair and press it against the wound. He sits on my bed, taking the shirt from me and holding it there himself.

It suddenly clicks to me, and I realise what Taehyung means by 'Jungkook'.  I turn to look at Namjoon and he nods, as he knows that I've figured it out.

Oh no. This can't be happening.

If what Taehyung said is right, and Jungkook has caused this havoc and mayhem that's made him and Namjoon panicked, then I have a bad feeling about what could happen in the future.

I then realise something. "Where's Yoongi?"

Namjoon and Taehyung exchange looks, as if afraid to answer that question.

Namjoon then sighs and reluctantly responds. "We don't know."

My mouth falls open. "What?"

"I saw him running amongst the other dark angels, and then he just dissapeared." He shrugs his shoulders, not knowing what else he can say to make this better.

"We think Jungkook has him somewhere. A bunch of dark angels have gone missing aswell." Taehyung adds. "I just about made it out of there alive. Jungkook almost spotted me too but I ran for it, all the way here. He was too focused on whoever he was killing."

I try to think of the places Jungkook could've gone and taken these dark angels, including Yoongi. I can't even think straight. This is a lot to take in in 5 minutes.

"We need to remember that that isn't the Jungkook we know. It's that thing in control now, and have to think of where it would go." I pace around.

They both nod in agreement. But where? What could that thing possibly want with Yoongi? With the other dark angels?

With Jungkook?

After properly wrapping Taehyung's wound up, we head outside with smoke and fires raging everywhere. Bodies lay limp on the ground, and some standing in shock of what has just happened.

Our home looks dreadful, and it hurts even more when we realise that Jungkook's the one that caused it.

I spot Felix struggling to drag Hyunjin to the side of a building. Felix looks hurt too, but not as much as Hyunjin is. Hyunjin looks incredibly wounded. We run to them and crouch down.

Felix looks up when he sees us running towards them. "That thing...it's never done this much damage to us before."

Namjoon takes Hyunjin's hand in his. "You're going to be okay kid, stay strong."

Hyunjin nods whilst taking deep, painful breaths. "It w-went through the entrance, kidnapping dark angels one by one, i-including Yoongi hyung. I don't know why though." He croaks.

I place my hands on his shoulder. "Thank you Hyunjin." I turn to Felix. "You guys need to get out of here. Take cover someplace safe, incase the widow comes back in Hell."

"There's a hidden recovery centre below the weapons armory. That's probably where most dark angels have retreated to, go there now." Namjoon orders Felix and he nods. He turns to Taehyung. "Go with them Tae, your wound is going to get worse if you come with us."

Taehyung sighs. "Just...be careful, okay? That's not Jungkook, I know it's not. No matter how stubborn and ignorant he may be, this is his home, and he would never do this to it. He wouldn't do this to any of us. Deep down he has a soft spot. Keep that in mind."

"Wait, Jungkook hyung? He's the...oh." Felix stops himself from saying them two words as he now understands.

"We'll be fine Taehyung, and so will Yoongi and Jungkook." I confirm.

Namjoon and I then turn towards the enterance, breaking out into a run. We go straight through the entrance, and halt to a stop. We instantly duck down, crouching behind the remains of a building and peep our heads up.

18 dark angels are lined up in the middle of the unknown, hands tied behind their backs and bandages around their eyes.

They're all knelt on the ground, their heads facing the ground too. One of them has to be Yoongi.

And then we spot Jungkook. He lurks around, just walking round and round them. He has two daggers in his hand, and a mask around his face, shielding his identity. He's waiting for something to happen.

"What's it waiting for?" I whisper to Namjoon.

"They're bait, the dark angels he took. It wants one of us to come looking for them and fall for the bait." He whispers back.

"Bait? Bait for what?" I question.

Namjoon shrugs. "I have no idea."

Something then clicks inside me. I realise what the widow wants most, who he wants most. Who he wants so badly to kill and get rid of immedietly. I look at Namjoon with worried eyes.

"No wonder Jungkook's always been going on and on about wanting to hunt down the Princess: that's who his target is, who he's waiting for! But...why kidnap dark angels and not angels? Surely the Princess wouldn't come out, right?"

Namjoon instantly shakes his head. "It's too risky for her to. I doubt they'd let someone like her come into the unknown when this is happening. But isn't a black widow's target supposed to be someone they love? Who the hell could Jungkook have fallen in love with?"

I'm about to say 'I don't know', but I then realise that I do know when I immedietly think of someone. And it would make perfectly good sense if she's the person that Jungkook's fallen in love with.

Gasping, I covering my mouth with my hand.

Namjoon furrows his eyes. "What?" But then he realises too, when searching in my eyes to why I've become so panicked. We both turn to eachother, and speak the same name.

"Hana."