#4 - Jungkook

"How?" I breathe, staring in shock at her lifeless body. Her eyes are open and staring up at the sky. We run towards Hoseok, now crouching down next to the girl.

"Killed." Hoseok regretfuly sighs, closing his eyes with his head hanging down.

His eyes then open and travel to her neck wound. "It looks like it happened pretty recently."

Jimin notices my disturbed self and sighs, laying his hand on my shoulder. "There's nothing we could have done, she's with her mother now."

Hoseok stands up after gently closing her eyes. "We best get going or we're going to end up like her also." Scanning the area, his eyes settle back down on the corpse. "We can bury her here before hand."

"Who could've done this to her?" I glance at Hoseok and Jimin and they look as lost as I am.

"Who else would do this except a dark angel?" Placing his hands on his hips, Hoseok scowls just thinking about them.

"Well look what we have here."

A deep yet familiar voice comes from behind us. The three of us spin around to meet eyes with a dark angel.

And I instantly recognise him.

It's the one from before, the one who killed the girl's mother. He has an enormous smirk on his face, and beginning to edge closer and closer to us.

I see from the right corner of my eye that another dark angel has decided to join us.

I recognise him too: Taehyung.

They both look very amused and threatening, but it's more the other dark angel though.

"Are you lost?" The dark angel sarcastically sniggers.

"Just leave us alone. We're leaving now, and we don't want to interrupt whatever you guys are doing here." Hoseok speaks up. "But...it looks like you've already done your job." His voice lowers, glancing over to the girl's body.

The dark angel looks at her too, and smiles in satisfaction.

"How could you just kill her like that?" I question.

He's surprised by my sudden remark, but immediately returns back to a smirk. "Who, her?" He points at the girl. "Or her mother?"

My eyes widen. He recognises the panic rising in them and nods. "Yeah, that's right. I knew you two were watching us." He points to Jimin standing next to me, and Jimin tenses slightly too.

Taehyung smiles in amusement and nods. "You weren't exactly hiding very well."

The dark angel agrees with him. "But you can't blame me for killing the girl, because I'm not the one who killed her. I wanted to, but I didn't."

"I did."

Now I hear another voice. A voice higher than the dark angel and Taehyung's voice. I look to the left and see another dark angel, a woman.

"You should've heard her screams. Please don't kill me! I'll do anything! Let me go!" She laughs, as do Taehyung and the dark angel. "Made me want to kill her even more as soon as she started whining."

"What's going on here?" This time it's a familiar voice that rings in our ears. I turn around to see Jiwoo walking towards us. She looks confused at our gathering, and a little suspicious.

"Nothing of your concern, so get lost." The dark angel hisses, glaring at Jiwoo approaching.

However Jiwoo isn't fazed by it and walks straight up to him. "Like Hoseok said, we don't want to cause any trouble. So I suggest you leave, now."