Marlon Willams Missing

Florence POV

  I woke up, and I looked to my right. Marlon was laying there. What did I do last night? Memories started to creep in. I grabbed my head I was in a massive hang overstate. I didn't regret what I did. He was very handsome, and there was a part of my heart that loved him. Should I make him breakfast? Yeah, I will. I slide out of my bed. He moved a little bit but was still asleep. I crept downstairs and went to my 2nd-floor closet, and grabbed a robe. I then went to the kitchen and staring making us tea.  I then started making us waffles, when I finished I went upstairs with a wooden tray, I didn't know how many he would like, so I just piled a lot, and I went into the fridge and grabbed raspberries than I went upstairs, Marlon was still sleeping, I set down the heavy tray.

I brushed his hair out of his face, he stirred, opened his eyes very wide, and he asked " Florence why did you just wake me up?" I got shot with a pang of guilt, and despair he didn't remember what happened he looked and saw he was naked and in em...

I brushed his hair out of his face, he stirred, opened his eyes very wide, and he asked " Florence why did you just wake me up?" I got shot with a pang of guilt, and despair he didn't remember what happened he looked and saw he was naked and in embarrassment  he pulled up the pink covers to cover himself, I decided to speak " well I umm made breakfast for you hon, if you want any?" I felt like I was sinking in a hole, I felt an anxiety attack start to rise, and he looked at me wide-eyed. " did we?" He blushed. I nodded he then looked like he remembered  some of it,  he reached over to my hand and squeezed it " Yes I would love to have the breakfast you made." I was breathing shallowly. Not over my anxiety yet. He then said " well I do have to go back to New Zeland tomorrow, I am sorry I let this happen so fast he ate a waffle. Choked on a sob, and my shoulders started to shake. " Florence what's wrong?" " I didn't want you to go so soon we just got back together." " I know honey, but I'll be back sometime next month ok?" My tears slowed down, in my eyes " The only man I found handsome, and kind has gone missing I watched him get dress, to go to the airport. Tears streaming down my face, my heart was hurting my massive headache made me lay in bed all day after he left.