Worried For Florence

Florences Pov

       " What are you doing, Isa had taken my arm and dragged me to her car. Forgetting about the rest of her food. "We are going to Rob's house, and spending the night. "I know that I didn't tell you. you look like you need to get out of your house." "Yeah, I do," I replied. We drove over there in silence. We parked and got out. Knocked on the door of Rob's house. He opened the door, and said " come in, he looked at Isa in worry, I know they're going to talk behind my back so I excuse myself to the bathroom. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror I looked horrible, but I knew why to know, I am going to have to get vitamins from the doctor when I go... because this baby has been sucking out the already poor vitamins that I take. I brushed my hair out with a brush that was sitting on the counter. I went out of the bathroom, and they stopped talking in hushed tones when I appeared. Rob came over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. " How's Flossy been?" He elbowed almost my stomach gently I had the automatic urge to protect my baby and I slapped his arm out of the way before he could. He looked at me questionably. " Sorry I looked down at the floor timidly. " I've been sick and I don't want you to touch me." So you don't get sick too." I faked sneezed.  I shyly sat down on the couch, and my stomach growled. I just ate would you stop it little thing I mentally slapped myself. Isa looked concerned " Flo are you still hungry after eating all your lunch?" I looked up and sighed " Yes I guess so." I giggled. " Rob, what do you have to eat ?" He looked at me I haven't asked him for food in a long time. " umm ." He stuttered. I have salads, bananas, apples, and some chips. "Umm, I'll take the banana. He handed it to me, I ate it and it tasted amazing I was thinking about making a song about bananas but I got distracted. Oh great, I am a pregnant woman craving, and thinking about food.