The end of love

Trigger warning:

Isabella pov

Trigger warning:

Isabella pov

       We decided after the music we should lay down and snuggle, I woke up to a sticky wet feeling on my leg, did  I start my period? I detangled my leg from Florence's to go to the bathroom. I looked I wasn't bleeding because the blood was just on my leg, omg I picked up a home phone and dialed 911. " My friend is bleeding, and needs help!! "We will be there right away Miss Summers. "I put the phone down. I went to the bedroom to see Florence in a puddle of her blood under her I was freaking out was she past out? I heard knocking on my door, and I was in total distress she's upstairs in bed." " Ok man lead us up there." I did, and they put her on a moving bed. " She looks like she's having a miscarriage." One yelled at one of them. Her face was so pale as I rushed after them they let me go on the influence. A woman spoke up to me after putting an IV in Florence. " When did you catch it? " she spoke like she wasn't referring to a real human. "Ummm we were in the same bed, I woke up and I felt the blood." " We are really glad you did, her life was in danger from losing so much blood. " I was so shocked, and terrified. I just saved my best friends life...

she has just suffered a miscarriage. The baby was as small as my hand. They took her in with us in the hospital. And set her on the side of us in a blanket trying to keep it warm. I couldn't help but keep looking at the dead baby beside us.

4 hours later

Flo woke up shivering and her green eyes looked around in a daze " Isa where are we?" I brushed her hair out of her face and I told her. " We were at the hospital," I told her... she took a deep breath.

Authors note: This was the bad thing I told you about, that happened but I couldn't tell you, and spoil it. I was in a depressed mood, and also I've had like 4 days off of school, but like not sleeping good so posted this chapter...x