Studio

(Last Chapter.)

Stevie POV

       We had decided to sing landslide together. Isa was watching us stare at each other. I heard Isa say " One two three." We started at the same time..." Florence's voice broke. The track stopped playing. I then looked back and saw Isa crying behind us. New tears had sprung to my eyes as I remember what I was going through when I wrote this song. We all ended up sitting on top of each other crying when Rob walked in on us. "Are  you guys ok." He rushed over to us. We all looked up and laughed " Yes we are," we all said together. We started singing it together. I got goosebumps hearing are voices blend like mine, and Lindsey's or Christens. I looked at her arms they too had goosebumps. She had such a strong voice for how timid she was... I thought as we finished the song. I went over to her and hugged her. I then looked outside it had been snowing. We asked the producers if we could go to lunch. They said " Of course you finished a song already. I and Florence then walked outside with Isa, Rob, and Christine. Florence, and I both laughed. We screamed at the top of our lungs" In the snow-covered hillllllllssss." And Isa was looking at me then mouthed " Thank you" to me. I just nodded looking at how happy Florence was I had gotten her high on music. That was filled with a few more weeks, we had decided to make a whole album together and call it " Welch Nicks." We laughed so hard.

(Album Cover)

Image

Authors note (A few months have passed they are ready to release the record)

Florence's POV

The album will release Tomorrow. Stevie, and I have been promoting it like crazy. Isa has been acting weird lately I don't know why, but I decided to ask her once we got to our house. She said we had to go to her shloft for a bit before we went on tour in the next couple of days. We arrived at the shloft. She got out of the car and opened the door. Rushed up to unlock it.

Image

We went inside, and I let out a gasp

We went inside, and I let out a gasp. " Isa this is so beautiful. She had set up a nice little table in the cramped room. With a glass of wine. There was also a nice ravioli dinner. It reminded me of the scene at the fancy restaurant. I started tearing up. "Isa..." she was down on one knee. " Isa..." "Florence Leontine Mary Welch will you marry me, and be my wife." "Isa Yes, a million times yes." She got up and put the little diamond ring on her finger. I started crying. " It's ok, Florence." I chuckled " I have to get you a ring know love." " Yes, but for now let's eat." We then sat down and ate. I then took her head in my hands, then sat on her lap. Isa kissed me very passionately. We loved each other through the night in the little shloft.

(Next Morning)

Isabella pov

We woke up in each other's arms snuggled up tight with our bodies touching each other. I smiled as I saw the ring on My finger.

Image

Image

I shook Isa awake. She had a lazy smile on her face and lifted her face to meet mine in a pleasing kiss then stretched her body out of its tight ball. " Morning, darling." She smiled. I said " We need to get to the airport today. " " The tour starts Tomorrow. " I know." she got up, and rushed to the small bathroom, and got ready. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I rested my chin on her head because she was so short.

(Tour)

Florence's POV

I and Isa will get married in a couple of months. I hope this tour with Stevie, and Chris is wonderful. Every night before I went on stage I had to take off my ring until we were officially married we didn't want to tell anybody. This tour was amazing.

It was everything I imagined it would be, and more. I cried every time we were on stage. Our voices together where so beautiful. Everything in my life was coming together. I felt complete with Isa by my side. Nobody could stop how much we loved each other. We invited Daisy, Marlon, The band, and mine / Isabella's family to the wedding they all told us they knew we would get married one day. Isa and I just shrugged, and fist-bumped " Florrible, and Misserbella for life!" We hoped that the road ahead wouldn't be too crazy for us.

Authors note: I hope you liked this story, as much as I loved writing it. It sent me on a long ride, but it was crazy. I have another story I am writing about Stevie Nicks, and how she felt with Robins's death. I hope that will be out soon♥️💜