Doctors

Florence's POV

         I had fallen asleep on my phone because I felt Isa get under the covers and cuddle me. I jumped. " Hey, it's only me," Isa said. " Yeah I know I need to text someone back real fast.

(Text)

Marlon: "Hon"

"Are you ok?"

Flo: " Yeah I am fine I am sorry I didn't text you back I fell asleep, I've had a little cold, and I am going to the doctors tomorrow, so I am going back to sleep."

Marlon: " It's fine I was just worried, I hope you feel better soon... I might be able to see you in less than a month... I hope.xx

Flo. I hope so, good night xx

Isa was getting nosy, I turned off my phone and put it on the nightstand.

" Who were you texting?" "Um, I was just texting Marlon... "Why Flo?" " because he asked me something and I answered."I snapped than I turned on my side. " Hey I am sorry I asked she turned me over, " can we just snuggle." We feel into a deep sleep Afterword.

(The doctors )

     I asked Isa to pick me up in an hour she just dropped me off. I walked into the maternity ward and checked into the doctors, "Florence!", called a nurse I rushed over. " How are you ?" " I've been better." She looked at me and told me to step on the scale. It read 110 pounds. She looked at me in concern. "Honey, what stage are you at? " " I don't know?" I blushed. " Ok, your room is this way." "Cool." She sat me down and did everything they do than said " your doctor will be here in a minute." "Thanks, I said " I need to not forget to eat for this baby I kept saying. There was a knock on the door, " can I come in?" " Yes" the doctor was a nice young girl she had brown hair, and kind eyes I felt my self relax a little. " How are you feeling Florence?" " I feel like I've been answering this question so much in the last week. " I am not feeling that great, to be honest. " " like how? Where. " I don't know I am just tired, and I've had a lot of morning sickness, and my stomach is just been hurting. She nodded " that's all normal." " Your weigh is also concerning me with your height you at least need to be 10 more pounds. " I know it's just I feel like it's like overpowering me you know, honestly I forget to eat I get distracted you know ." " Yeah, some new mothers feel like that." I jumped mothers I was going to be a mother... " it feels weird cause like nobody knows I am pregnant except for you and the other doctor. " I was playing with the hem of the nightgown they gave me, she placed her hand on my knee." Oh, honey was this not planned?" " No." I let out a gasp. " Do you want to keep it ?" I looked up and shrugged " Honestly I don't know it's been a lot." "  " How am I suppose to take care of a baby when I can't even take care of my self properly." My façade started to crack and I started crying hard at the relief I had someone to talk to about what was happening she came over to me and hugged me. " With a voice like yours you could sing any baby to sleep, I chuckled  " I knew you knew who I was I had soaked her shirt in tears I removed my head from the stranger's chest, " Omg I am so sorry." " It's fine I can sell this shirt and say Florence's tears are on it. I laughed " your right." " Are you ready for that ultrasound we need to see the little boo. " Yeah why not I laid down she put the jelly on my stomach it was so cold. " Your baby looks to be about a month old." I knew it was. It's too small to see the gender maybe next visit. " Yeah, maybe she then turned the computer around I felt a pang in my heart that baby was mine and Marlons. It was so tiny it looked about as small as a lemon, the doctor then said." The baby should be bigger than this but I know what you said and you just found out you were pregnant last week..." Yeah, I kept staring at my baby. " Can I please have 4 print outs, please... " " Of course she wiped my stomach and told me to get dressed while she went and got the print outs. I slide on the borrowed dress, looked at how baggy it was, and sighed...