Rob's house

Authors note: This chapter is a little dark.

Rob's pov

I and Isabella talked Before  Florence got out of the bathroom. Isa thinks that Flo is acting weird even for her, she's scared that if we leave her alone again she will try to jump out of a window again as her grandmother did. I am very scared of her too. She is acting strange. I watched her eat her banana,  it was weird that she was enjoying it. She looked at Isa. I snapped out of it. " Flo, is there anything else I can get you?" Isa said. " No it's fine... "she looked up at me, "Rob can I take a shower look at how greasy my hair is.." She stood up then put a long piece of hair in my hand it did feel a little oily. Isa looked confused, and said " Flo can I help you get things set up, we both looked at each other and were worried she might harm herself... I heard her finish her sentence " then find you comfy clothes that Rob's girlfriend or mother left here. " Florence looked up panicked it seemed " Are they clean?" She chuckled. " Yeah, they are" I piped up. " I clean everything." Florence stood up and followed Isa to the guest room with the clothes in it and they went straight to the restroom together.

Isabellas Pov

We headed off to the bathroom, and I started a nice warm bath for her. She unbuckled her buckle and chuckled "I've felt so sick lately..." she trailed off. I looked up from the water to see her face was tear-stained. " Flo, what's wrong?" " Nothing, I just, ugh I can't even speak, what day is it?" "Uhhh Thursday, why?" She looked sideways and you could only hear the water hitting the bathtub. " I uh have a doctor's appointment tomorrow." " Oh, what time ?" I looked back up. " Like  4 in the afternoon." Florence took off her shoes one by one. "I will walk there myself, I have to go by myself..." she took her pants off her legs were colored in bruises. " So can you take me home before then?" She looked up. I was thinking " umm can I just drive you there?" " No Izzz I have to go alone tomorrow." She was pleading. " What if I drove you there and dropped you off then you could walk home?" She took her shirt off I gasped she was so skinny, but her stomach looked a little bloated. Florence hid behind her hair, and got in the tub, she gasped at the hot water, then said: " I know I am sorry, but I haven't been keeping food down except for today, and it's so good." She blushed. " Flo, can I stay here and wash your hair for you?" "Yeah, but Rob is here you know he thinks somethings up." She tried to play hit me. " Yeah oh well he's seeing someone right now too so whatever I shrugged. I finished washing her hair. She kindly asked for a towel I scrambled to get one. I handed it to her, she stood up and told me to go visit Rob, and she thanked me for washing her hair and waved me out with a long skinny hand. I stood by the door, just in case anything happened to my Flo.