Little potato

Florence's POV

I grabbed the dress she found, and put my hand on my stomach. " You little potato, what am I going to do with you I can't tell anybody not even Isa." "I think I will tell her after our appointment" I whispered. I brushed my hair out, and I took a deep breath and walked into the living room my hair was still wet but whatever. Isa and Rob looked up from there conversation and I plopped down in between them and rested my head on Isa's lap. And she said," Your hair is still soaked you got me wet !" I snickered. " I have before ." Rob laughed "stop it you two. It was getting dark outside. Rob started messaging my feet and Isa was massaging my head." That feels wonderful guys..." " Do you want to go in my studio room, and listen to music. " Yeah, that sounds nice," I whispered like records. I ran into his studio room, and started looking threw his records, I mused all of us have a huge record collection like huge studios are covered in them. Will you like music, I thought to my baby. "I hope you will"  I whispered right when they came into the door, oh no I said that out loud.  "What Flo?" "Oh umm, I said, " I hope we can figure out a new song..." We all sat down on the floor. And I grabbed the notebook I kept at Rob's house " and started writing some things down as Rob put Janis Joplin on. We were all in our little worlds when suddenly I had to throw up, I show up, and I told them I had to go get some fresh air. I walked, out the room door than I bolted to the toilet. I emptied my full stomach into the toilet. "Omg little potato honey what was wrong I fed you so much today I thought you were happy." Mmm, I went to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. I went under the sink to see if there was a cleaner. I found some and I cleaned his toilet. I feel so bad I just went out to get some water from the kitchen. When I felt dizzy from throwing up. I sat in the chair and drank some water, then put my head Between my legs. I felt less dizzy, was this what begin pregnant was like it sucks. I got up from my seat and went outback and sat on the step, I could just go home, and suck it up. I then thought no Isa and Rob would be pissed at me. I then heard the glass door slide open. I looked back it was Isa " you've been out here awhile honey, are you ok?" " I don't feel that hot to be honest, so can I just lay down. "You do look pale, honey, she pulled my arm up,and lead me inside." We knocked on the studio door " Rob is there a bed made, in the guest room?" " Ye, ah one second he opened the door and looked me right in the eyes. " Flo are you ok?" He went over to me and held my elbow. " Umm, I don't feel that great I just want to lay down." " Ok, he looked over to Isa in a worried Glance, then said follow me he opened a door into a dark room. With a small bed. "Is this ok hon." " Yes thank you so much, I plopped down on the bed. And Isa came over to me and said " Are you sure your fine by yourself for a little bit me, and Rob are going to eat dinner, I'll be back in here afterward ok?" Did you want everything?" " No I don't, and that's fine I'll probably be asleep when you come back." " Ok." She kissed my head and shut the door quietly what I am I going to say I had a one night stand with Marlon... tears streamed down my face, I pulled out my phone one text from Marlon...

Text message

Marlon: " I miss you Flo" 💔 xx

I texted back "I miss you too more than you know x 🥺" I sobbed as I texted

"Good night hon xx. 🖤

Marlon: Why are you going to bed so early sweetie😕?"...

My heart stopped.