Isa ghost

Florence Pov

Isa looked up and started crying, tears of what happiness no it looked remorseful. I didn't know what to do. I take it she didn't want to have anything to do with the baby. I took another long look at her before I took off like a lightning bolt, and hit several different doorways. I started crying. Isa is the only one that could help me, with everything I trust... "Florence wait honey..." I ran faster and hit several more things and I heard the door shut, but I kept running. I ended up in a tea shop, I held back the tears as I got tea to try and calm down. I ordered a peach ginger tea, I paid and sat down in the corner as new sobs shook my body I tried to catch my breath from running so long. I had run 4 miles in my haze, Isa tried to catch me but gave up I had my phone on me somehow. I had dress pockets I guess. I took out my phone. I saw 10 missed calls from Isa, my tea came." Thank you." " Your welcome the waitress said. She looked worried. I took a sip of my tea and burnt my tongue I scolded myself I drank all the tea before I decided to text Isa that I was at the tea shop, a few miles away. Well, at least she wants to see my pathetic face. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I fixed my frizz and put my hair in a side ponytail. I took a deep breath from all the stress of today. I need to calm down not good for the baby my head echoes, I walked out of the bathroom into the tea room and out the door. I took a seat at the table outside. Looked at my phone, and I looked up once I heard the familiar click of Isa's heels. I looked back down. " Why did you not tell me ?" " because I was too afraid of how you would act." I breathed in. " Umm do you want to go to my car so we can talk. " " Yeah why not." We walked and got in her car as soon as we did it was down pouring as the rain fell on the glass I felt myself crack as I looked over at Isa's expressionless face. I was a piece of glass that was ready to crack myself to pieces. " Who was it Florence..." I looked over at Isa " Why?"

Authors note: Happy New Year! I hope you all are enjoying this, cheers. X