Doctor continued

Florence's Pov

    The doctor came back into the room with the pictures and said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The doctor came back into the room with the pictures and said. "Here you go, I have to give you some vitamins, here's the bag of them there free for you hon." "But..." No buts I paid for them there not expensive. " Thank you so much I put the tiny pictures in the bag."

Image

"When will my next appointment  be?" " Umm probably in two weeks, make sure to eat more Florence." " I will I'll hang around people, so I remember too." I chuckled darkly. I went out of the room, and walked outside I sat on the bench. I pulled out my phone, I texted Isa

Florence: I am done

Isabella: OK I'll see you in a few minutes.

Florence: cool 💖

Isabella: 💚

I sat there just staring off into space, and then Isa pulled up and I grabbed the bag by my side and got in and buckled. Isa looked over at me " What did they give you?" " They gave me some vitamins..." " Why ?" " Because they clam I am malnourished, or something. " Hey Izz can we like go to your house, and have taken in, or something there's something I need to tell you, but it's important and I can't tell you here?" " Ummm well yeah, we can if it's that important." "Cool, can we have teriyaki." " Yeah, that's a good idea, Flo." I looked at Isa again " Thanks..." Isa Parked her car and got out and went to the terkayi house, and got are order, and got back into the car as we drove to her house.

    We went inside, I got us drinks and sat down on the couch. We ate everything before I decided to tell her about the baby we had set down our plates. I moved a little closer to Isa and then put my hand on her face and kissed her once, last chance I will get before she knows I am pregnant. She was shocked but cooperated. She pulled back first " Flo what's wrong, I know something has been bothering you for a few days, and you've been acting strange tell me..." she begged, " I will give me a second." I ran over to the bag and ran back to the coach. " Ummm, so I moved closer to her " I am Ummm." " What Flo." She grabbed my hand " I am pregnant." I held my breath. Isa stared at me like I was lying, but I opened the bag and took out the picture and handed her one, she hasn't said anything yet...