Between two lungs

Florence's POV

Florence's POV

        Isa drove me back to my house. "Well, you need to tell Marlon, Florence ." " Yeah I know ok, I am sorry it's just it was nice knowing by myself for a while..." I unbuckled and ran to my door because I was on the verge of an anxiety attack,  Isa came out of the car and rushed up to the porch I got the door open and I fell on the floor in an anxiety attack my breathing was erratic and I started sweating. Isa wrapped her self around me and told me to breathe slowly, in out. My eyes were still wide and my breathing was still fast but I felt the gravity start holding me down. I collapsed on the cold hard floor looking up at the ceiling studying the tiles as my breathing slowed. I looked at the faces of my paintings. They seemed to be as worried as Isa, but their faces were calming down, as was Isa's. Isa went down to the ground with me, and hugged my body and whispered as if her voice would break me" I am so sorry I have acted like a douche bag, and that I made you have an anxiety attack, she was crying as she hugged my sweat tear-stained body. " I took a breath and said, " It's ok I am just happy you stayed with me..." I shakily said. " She mumbled into my chest "So do you want me to play your guitar to calm down." " Yeah, that will be great.." I hugged her. Then shifted to sit up next to her on the couch that was a few feet away, and listened to her play as my heart slowed down. I watched her for a while longer still not believing in my messed up head, that she would stay with me through everything that's going to happen to us.

Image

Authors note: Sorry this is a shorter chapter, but like I said I have a lot of homework💙💜