Marlon returns

Isa POV
I and Florence have been freaking out too much about Stevie before we meet her at her house in a couple of days. We were getting packed to go to California. Florence said " She's not even scared to fly if she gets to go to Stevie house for the first time.

Image

(Phone call flashback)

I do admit that I told her assistant  Florence was going through a really hard time, and Stevie would help her tremendously. I heard Stevie say  "Of course she's wonderful, and what has been worrying her poor mind." Her assistant covered her phone with her hand. " I don't know but Isa said she's going through something that you went through." Yes, have her come over here." " Really ." Her assistant said softly."Yes definitely ." Then she got back to me and said that we could come in a few weeks.

(End of Flashback)

I watched Florence fussed over her clothes, and what to bring.  She wanted to dress. We then heard a knock on the door, "I'll go answer it Florence. " Ok," Florence said I opened the door to Marlon looking, worried.

Image

"Where's Florence, she hasn't replied, "to my texts, or calls."   "I'll go get her, give me a second, come sit down." I went to get Florence "Who was it?" "Umm, it is Marlon." Florence dropped her shoes in the bag and stiffened up. I went to her and hugged her, "I'll go, and let you talk." Florence stood up, She walked out to Marlon I went to our room. I grabbed my purse. I went downstairs and I heard Marlon yelling "Florence why didn't you text me or answer my calls?" I stood behind the stairs and listened I was so jealous of him. Florence whispered. " Because  I have something to tell you and I couldn't have answered you have been busy I just wanted to tell you." I heard. I stepped out from behind the staircase. "Ok bye I'll be back in an hour, I am getting food for dinner for us." Marlon looked up, as did Florence. " Ok." They said together. Florence spoke up." Can you please get us some hot coco please." She gave me puppy dog eyes. " Yes." I walked out the door and went to my car, and I was super scared to what I was going to come back to, at lease will see Stevie in a few days, I backed out of the driveway and went to The store.

" I walked out the door and went to my car, and I was super scared to what I was going to come back to, at lease will see Stevie in a few days, I backed out of the driveway and went to The store

Isabellas pov

    I was shopping for our food for tonight, I bumped into Tom. " Hey, shorty he ruffled my hair. " How are you hon, you look stressed." " Yeah, I am." "Why honey." He asked, "Well it's Florence." "Oh, What's wrong?" Can we talk about this later." " Yeah, that's fine." He sighed. " I am sorry it's just I don't want anybody to know about it." I hugged him. " There is good news though." "What ?" I stood up on my tips toes and whispered in his ear. " The bad news made Stevie Nicks want to work with us, and you are invited." He looked down in shock. " That's amazing." He looked astonished. " Well, I and Flo were going to ask all of you if you wanted to help." "Come over in two days."

Image

Image

" I'll be there," Tom said. I went back to my shopping. I got vegetables and some chicken. I drove back to the house. I walked in with the groceries. " Hey, guys I am home. They were on the couch hugging each other while crying I set the groceries down in the kitchen. I went back in and they were whispering things to each other. "Hi, are you guys ok?" "Yes we are, sorry Isa you guys can be together, We don't know what we were thinking we just had a drunken one nightstand. "We will love each other but not like that ever again." Florence looked up, and nodded " Can we officially be together now ?" Florence said. " I was speechless. She asked that when Marlon was sitting there. Marlon looked like he was on edge also for my answer. "Yes." They both sighed. We all sat down. Florence kisses me. Marlon was saying " Aww..." Marlon chuckled " Can we eat now." His stomached growled. " Yes." I chuckled. We will all celebrate. Marlon said... He gave a toast " We loved are an unborn child but it was not meant to be, and I loved it even if it wasn't born. We all toasted, and we finished eating. " I am so glad that you and Stevie are working together, I can't wait to hear it. " He gave us both kisses on our cheeks and left. " Well, he handled that better than I thought." I said " " He said it was supposed to happen, that I was supposed to have the miscarriage because I wasn't supposed to be with him, I was supposed to be with you." I looked at her "I think he's right." I then kissed her, and said: " I can't wait to see Stevie in a few days." And we cuddled up on the couch and watched movies till we fell asleep.

Authors note: I felt so happy writing this chapter.