Let it all out

Authors note: This is where the story gets happier I hope you enjoy... -1920alice

Isa's POV

I woke up with long limbs wrapped around me, I knew last night was the night we had to morn over the baby. We somehow ended up in my bed, and I helped her get changed into pajamas

Image

I remembered back. I tried to get out from under Florence very slowly, and I rolled off of the bed. With a slight thud.  I didn't wake her up to score. I laughed at myself. I would go make her favorite breakfast, and then take her out to eat, tonight while I think about how to propose to her I've been thinking this for a while but everything has just got in the way.

Image

I finished her rainbow waffle I chuckled. And walked upstairs, and opened the door. Florence was listening to Stevie on her portable record player. She was singing Riannon with Stevie, I jumped on the bed with the plate, " You know that Stevie just finished touring with Fleetwood Mac. "Why don't you ask her to spend some time with her." " Omg, Isa I can't she is so busy all the time." Florence looked at me sideways. " Ok, then I'll call Karen and ask for you." " Isa omg calm down." "Why we've met her a couple of times, and she gave us her assists card. That is what I am going to do today for you, " " Omg do you think she'll let me sing Rinnion with her." " Will find out wouldn't we." I found her stash of Stevie Nicks stuff she had in her closet and found the card in the journal. I told her to eat the waffle while I go sort this out. I rushed into the other room to make a phone call.

Florence POV

I ate my waffle. It was a cute little Rainbow, I was thirsty I got up, and walked out of my room and yelled at  Isa, "Do you want tea hon ." I peaked my head in and Isa had tears streaming down her face in happiness, " What happened love." She put up her hand " Yes thank you so much will be there, bye." Stevie Nicks is going to work with us Florence, Isa fell on her knees with tears in her eyes. I stood there shell shocked. I fell on my knees with Isa in a fit of happiness I hadn't felt in months. Isa, and I are going to finally work with the women of our dreams." We will finally be able to worship her, crying at her feet. Me, and Isa we're rocking back and forth in happy tears. As we heard Sara playing upstairs. Silently reminded us that it would heal are wounded from her baby.