Rob helps

Authors note: This is a really long chapter. X

Robs pov

Isa dragged me out of the hospital room. "What happened!"  I said in my panic. "Florence was pregnant, and she just had a miscarriage." I looked at Isa "what how!" " I think we all put her under to much stress, and..." Isa looked more worried than ever. " But how long have you known." " She was pregnant for a month." I think I just figured out she was pregnant yesterday. " I feel like it's my fault that she had a miscarriage." Isa fell on the floor and cried. I went down to the floor and brushed the hair out of her face. " Hey, do you need to go to your house, and calm down." Do you want me to drive you to your house so you can get a shower?" " I'll drop you off and come back here, to be with Flo." Isa looked up and was hiccupping. " Yeah that sounds nice," we should check on here though...

we looked in the room and saw a tear-stained Florence

we looked in the room and saw a tear-stained Florence. Breathing heavily in slumber.  She looked so pale and sleep-deprived. We silently shut the door and we walked to my truck. Isa was quietly shaking beside me. " Isa it's not your fault honey." " I feel like it is I acted horrible, and rude and only thought of myself. And how Florence didn't think about what she did." She cheated on me, but she technically didn't." " Because we are not technically dating." She took a deep breath. "I can't believe I left that night she was with Marlon." Isa rambled. " Wait what that's who the kid's father was." Isa looked up and shook her head yes. I was overly confused, " I thought they were just friends?"  I said as we got into the car. We sat down and buckled. "That's what I thought." Isa crossed her arms and looked out the window struggling tears. She sharply looked over " I thought she trusted me enough to tell me things like this Especially since she was pregnant. " She huffed. I spoke up " Well Isa maybe she was scared to tell you things such as that because how your reacting right know."  She looked at me her blonde hair messy." Well, maybe she romantically was with me, and decided to be with other people." I looked over shocked. " But I thought you guys were just a friends with benefits deal. " " We were but I have started to feel really in love with her like everything she does is just magical, and when she talks, and laughs and everything... I just want to hold her and be with her forever. She breathed ." She was with Marlon, and he's a man that's probably better than I am." Isa looked down in her lap. I pulled into the driveway of her house I put the car in to park. looked over and grabbed Isa's shoulders. " Isa, you don't even see it do you?" " See what?" I looked her in the eyes " The way Florence looks at you is not the same as she looks at Marlon." " Really?" Tears sprang from her eyes " Really." I hugged her "now go calm down, I'll pick you up in a few hours ok?" I turned and got in my truck.

" I hugged her "now go calm down, I'll pick you up in a few hours ok?" I turned and got in my truck

Florence Pov

(Dream)

        Marlon was sitting next to me, and I grabbed his hand, and he looked at me straight into my soul. " What was it you wanted to tell me?" I looked at him. " Umm, we had a baby, in my stomach, but it died." Tears were falling down my face." Marlon said, "What your stupid body can't even hold a baby !" He screamed and hit me across the face, and started hitting me more like most of my other boyfriends before him. " Marlon I am so sorry." I looked up at his angry face and saw the blood dripping from my face. " You never are!" He screamed and hit me again...

I woke up crying and clutching the sheet in a sweat dripped haze. I looked around frantic, but I was in a hospital, with no baby, and no one there. I placed my hand on my stomach, it was flatter than before, showing there was no more life in it. I sat up in bed and decided to press the nurse button. I finger-combed my hair out of my face. A short girl came into the room worried. " Hi, Miss Welch..." "Hi" I looked at her. She said, " What do you need hon." I moved " Can you please get me a hair tie my hair is driving me nuts I tried to joke with her. " Also can I have some tea," I asked shyly. "Of course," she rushed off, into the brightly lit hallway, I turned on my side away from the door. I heard a soft knock. I grumbled. "Come In." Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly looked up and saw Rob, I gasped." How do you know I am here, I..." " Shhhh, Flo I am here for you if you need me..." I wondered about the baby again. I knew it was gone. I felt it. I know I held her lifeless body, but I couldn't help having a glimmer of hope. I looked up at Rob, "Can you come in ?" I moved the blanket off of me. " Yeah" he took his shoes off and tried to fit in the small hospital bed.  He turned me around so I was facing him, and held my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes. " I am so sorry..." his eyes welled up. I looked at him " So it's gone?" I whispered on the verge of crying. I remembered what happened early, but I didn't know if it was a dream. " Yes, but we should call a nurse in here to tell you not me," he hit the button, and the nurse came in again with the tea. I smiled weakly at her she placed it by my bedside table. And Rob asked her about my baby to make sure. "I am sorry Miss Welch, but your baby has died." I clung onto Rob for my life and sobbed I already knew, but that was the last shred of hope. The nurse then said " Please honey you need to relax after all you've been through, and drink your tea, please hon your dehydrated. She silently placed a hair tie beside my tea. "What's the point the baby didn't need it anymore, why did my baby die?" "You and the baby had malnutrition. She silently said, " I will go get the doctor." I looked up at Rob, and held his jacket, and cried.