Out of the hospital bed

Rob's Pov

         Florence has fallen asleep again, and a nurse came in. Then told me she could be released. As soon as she woke up, so they can pull out the IV. My phone started ringing. It was Isa. "How is  Flo." She asked. "Florence is fine she's just sleeping, again...the nurse says she can be released once she wakes up. Her miscarriage was not bad because she was just a month pregnant. " I said as I looked out the window. "Do you want me to bring Florence over once she wakes up?" Isa breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah that sounds good I will make her a really good dinner." "Ok bye, I need to go to the store," Isa said. "Ok." The call ended I crawled back in bed with Florence, and brushed her hair out of her face. She stirred, and opened her eyes. "Hey Rob," she said groggily.  " Hey sweetie," I touched her face. I looked at her. She looked so frail...

(One of the post cards I have up above)

" They said that you can go once you wake up, I'll go get a nurse." I got up, " Hey Florence is awake." I told the nurse. " Ok sweetie I'll go talk to her please wait out here."

Florence's POV

I was waiting for Rob to return when a nurse came in to talk to me. "How are you, are you ready to get home." "Yeah, I am," I replied shiftily, this bed was so uncomfortable. I just want to go home and listen to Stevie Nicks" I thought. "Well that's good, I hope you feel better sorry for your loss..." "Thanks." "Ok, you're ready to go." "Cool." They gave me my clothes, and she went away, I started getting dressed. Rob knocked. " I am almost done." I shouted, " Ok just tell me when you are done, I'll come in and get you, Isa wants to see you so hurry up!" He laughed. I finished getting dressed I opened the door. Rob stood there he was very tall. He looked at me in worry. " I am fine Rob, I just want to go home ." I blushed he took my arm, and lead me out to his truck. We got in " I can't wait to take a shower!" I slightly remarked trying to keep the mood from going down the gutter. " Yeah, you probably need one by know." He leaned over and smelled my hair. " Eww, it smells like sweat." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I laughed for the first time in a while. It bubbles up in my stomach, then came out of my mouth surprised me. I leaned over and hugged Rob before he pulled out of the hospital. "Thank you so much," I said starting to cry, your the only man I hang out with that sticks around. You make me feel happy." Rob looked down at me shocked. " I am not confessing my love for you wanker." I punched him, you know what I mean." I moved out of his arms and buckled. We were on our way to my house hopefully. I stared out the window...

 I stared out the window

Isa Pov

I was getting hyped, I needed to see Florence. I pulled the chicken I made out of the oven I started working on the desserts.  I was making a nice batch of sweetish fish pudding. I finished, then put it in the fridge. I turned around, and rushed over to the door. I  saw a vehicle pulling up in my drive way I couldn't wait to have her in my arms again. Hopefully help her recovery I know she's holding it all in.

I was getting hyped, I needed to see Florence. I pulled the chicken I made out of the oven I started working on the desserts.  I was making a nice batch of sweetish fish pudding. I finished, then put it in the fridge. I turned around and rushed over to the door. I saw a vehicle pulling up in my driveway I couldn't wait to have her in my arms again. Hopefully, help her recovery I know she's holding it all in.

Image

I told LP  " That  Florence needed me for a few days." I know that she might come over to check on us because she sounded really worried as to why I wasn't explaining what was happening to Florence she knows it's more than a cold. She already knows me well, and we've only known each other for a couple of years because she's an American.

Anyway, I heard a knock and I rushed over to the door and opened it.  Florence was there standing tall and frail next to a concerning looking Rob. "Hi ." She said and I pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. " I love you so much." I kissed her all over her sweaty hair.

She walked into my crazy looking living room. To the kitchen, " What is that amazing smell." She was sniffing the air. I and Rob chuckled. " I made you a nice big chicken and your favorite dessert. I replied. "Isa you don't need to spoil me, but thank you so much. " "it almost done." " Yes, it's close to begin done."  " Go sit on the couch, and we will pamper you, honey." "Ok whatever. " she went to go sit down on the couch. As we got dinner ready, Rob dishes up the plates, and I got the TV trays and he set them down. " What do you want to drink?" "I want  a tall glass of wine." When they came back they gave me apple juice instead. We had a wonderful dinner I forgot why they were pampering me for a while, but then Rob left. Things started to settle in my mind. Before I knew it, and Isa were cuddled up crying over the movie we were watching but I knew for a fact that we were crying for the baby we lost, that we never really comprehended, but it was still something that we had lost forever.

Authors: I am so sorry this is sad, but it's almost at the Turing point!! x