Flying

Isabella Pov

Isabella Pov

Tom came over, and We told Him bad news about the miscarriage. He was sad but understood. Can you go to Stevies? " Yes, I can go. " We should call Rob, to ask him to come too. I took a deep breath. I dialed Rob's number. He picked up. " Hey, do you want to work with Stevie Nicks, " I asked bluntly "Are you joking me, Isa?" "No, I am not." I laughed " yes, I would love that." "Well, we're leaving tomorrow." "Wow, well that was short notice." "Well, Stevie just told us to be there tomorrow not that long ago." " Yeah whatever you wanker." " Hey, that's not nice." "We'll see you tomorrow at Florence's house?" " Yeah." I went out of the spare room."Florence was finishing packing, and I packed up my bag...

(Next day)

Isa Pov

      We all got on the plane. Florence was shaky but said she was fine we were getting ready for a 15-hour plane flight. She snuggled up to me and Tom. Rob was in the seat right across from us.

(After the flight)

Florence's POV

      We had landed in California. We got off the plane I was so nervous to see Stevie again. We found Stevie's driver ready to pick us up. Karen Stevie's assistant sent him and told us Stevie would pay him, but what we didn't expect was that he didn't take us to a hotel he took us to Stevie's house. Rob, Tom, Isa, and I all looked at each other in shock. "Omg, all of our mouths hung open."

Image

Her driver pressed on the speaker, and Stevie Nicks assignment let us in. We drove up to a big mansion looking house, and we all got off the car. We knocked on the door, her assistant opened the door. Then told us to come in. We got all our suitcases. We rolled them into a Beautiful living room, her assistant asked " If we wanted a room upstairs or downstairs. We said upstairs all of us. " I said umm me, and Isa doesn't need separate rooms...She said "It didn't matter if we had separate ones, I said " No I sleep better with her..," she was getting the hint hopefully. Then we heard small footsteps and turned around, and we saw Stevie in a Beautiful black dress ."Hi I am sorry I was getting ready, and I am sorry it took so long." she rambled on. We all just stared at her. I spoke up "It is fine" she stepped off the last step and ran into my arms hugged me tightly, "I hope that you are ok, we will have to talk later." I just stiffened. Stevie just hugged me. I couldn't wrap my head around that Stevie nicks wanted to talk to me. " I also booked us a nice restaurant that will go out tonight." She looked over at her assistant "She gets a break." She pushed us up the stairs, and showed us our rooms, she told us to get ready." Isa, Rob, and Tom just followed up silently. Stevie turned around " You guys don't have to be so quiet, I don't bite." She laughed a magical laugh. Everyone was red-cheeked, and said " Sorry ." We all went to separate rooms. Except for me, and Isa. We went into the same room leaving Isa's room untouched, then got ready for the big night ahead.

Stevies pov

     I was having anxiety I don't even know why I still have anxiety, I was 71 for god's sake. I got up from my vanity and grabbed my moon necklace. I then was on the top of the stairs. I heard Florence say "Stevie I am ready". She was in a silver outfit, and she looked beautiful, Isa was in a nice black dress, the boys where just in suites.

Image

Image

We went to dinner all in the same car it was really funny because they were all trying not to touch me. I got tired of it, and grabbed there hands, and put them on my legs. "See touching me isn't that scary I am not going to break, all of you. " " We know it's just your so famous, and we don't want anything to happen to you, Stevie. " " Yeah it's fine I've been through a lot I think having this cute little man sitting on my lap would be just fine, I slapped Rob. He blushed so much, and looked over at Tom's " help." He said. We all laughed and the car pulled up to this fancy restaurant We went in, we got escorted to our seat. Everybody looked at us. I looked over at Flo she was holding hands with Isa as we sat down. We had such a fabulous night. We went back to my house, the boys went to sleep. I and the girls stayed up in my living room. We started to talk about why they were there, and Florence told me about her miscarriage. I grabbed her hand, then told her about the ones that I had. I hugged her and let her cry with me. We both have gotten over horrible things, Isa joined in with our crying. Then I got up and fetched us a nice bottle of wine for all of us.

Image

Christine decided to come over. She waltzes in; Then sat down with us. Florence, and Isa where crying tears of happiness. I lit a few candles, and we talked through the night. We all fell asleep on top of each other with blankets and using each other as pillows as I cuddled up to Christine than fell asleep.

.