Teacher

"I hope you're all looking forward to our first big vocal project of the year!" Our choir director stood in front of us with her fake smile, attempting to get us excited over work. Moreover we knew what the project was, a PARTNER project. Yes, that's right. A project.... with like another person.

"I'm assigning your partner based on your choir auditions at the beginning of the year, and paired you with someone I hope will help you grow as a singer," she explained. This elicited a small groan from the class, those that had friends to partner with. So not me.

"Your groups aaaaare... Kim Taehyung with Lee Minah, Kim Namjoon (A/N: imagine the whole class holds their breath praying for once that this intelligent, but tone deaf kid isn't their partner) and Nam Eun-Jeong, (yada yada there's too many peopllllleeee) and finally we have Park Jimin with L/N Y/N. I don't see her though, is she here today?"

I raised my hand. "I'm here."

I glanced at Jimin. Was now the time? Would this be destiny's way of giving me a chance to ask my questions? One way to find out.

We split into our pairs to look over possible pieces we would do, when I finally worked up the courage to ask him. His beautiful face looking down in the "24 Italian Songs and Duets" I said, "Uh... Mr. Jimin?"

He looked up, startled that I called him mister.

"Yes?" He looked at me with bright eyes, and the direct eye contact caught me off guard. I hesitated.

"HOW DO YOU BECOME POPULAR." It came out of my mouth before a could back out. He stared at me for a moment, surprised by my outburst.

"How... to be popular?" Jimin repeated. I nodded and blushed. My request seemed so childish now. But instead of ridiculing me he thought about it. "I guess there's a lot to it..."

"I'm willing to do whatever, just teach me. Please..."

"Aigoo, this girl. What's so special about being popular?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm just tired of being ignored, or not noticed at all," I whispered. I saw Jimins eyes soften at my pitiful reply.

"Promise you'll follow what I say?"

I nodded furiously. "Yes!"

———————————————————————————
A/N: Chapter one... we'll see how this goes. I pretty much have the plot thought out soooo. Stick around 😉