Trust

Jimin's POV

I scrubbed the floors vigorously. I was hardly even bothered by the unpleasantness that usually accompanied the task of cleaning the boys bathroom. In exactly five minutes, I would be walking Y/N home. When it hit three thirty I was already packed up and ready to go. However something unexpected, and unwelcome awaited me in front of Y/N's classroom.

"Jimin, nice to see you." Hyun Gi smirked. "I see you're here in time for the show. I like this one a lot. It's called 'I Can't Believe my Girlfriend is Cheating on me with my Friend.'"

"What are you talking about-" I stopped when I saw the scene inside the classroom. Jungkook was lingering centimeters over Y/N's lips, and her arm was resting on his shoulder. I couldn't see her face well, but in an instant, it was over.

Jungkook pulled away, his face flooded with shame as he turned his back on Y/N.

"I can't do it... I can't do it!" he exclaimed, his face in his hands. Y/N was frozen in her place.

Hyun Gi practically snarled as he barged into the room angrily. "You coward! You almost succeeded! What'd you quit?!"

Jungkook looked up in defiance. "I won't betray my friends. I'll protect them from you myself if I have to, but I won't hurt them like this!"

Hyun Gi shoved him into a desk. "I was giving you and that pathetic girl a chance to get out of this." His voice was threateningly low, as he advanced on Jungkook. He raised his fist, but before he could hurt Jungkook I ran at him, tackling him to the ground. Despite my lack of weight and height, I caught him off guard and sent him toppling over.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him!" I shouted at the fallen Hyun Gi. "I won't allow it." I straightened my back. "You'll have to go through me."

————————————————————
A/N: these chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter oof 😂 Next chapter should be longer and more eventful. I'll try and have it up by Monday

Also, who do you picture as Hyun Gi?