*SPECIAL*

This is a special chapter bc it's way past my beddy-bye time and I'm feeling it rn. It doesn't affect/apply to the plot, I'm just wanting a break from the heavy stuff.

————————————————————

I hesitated before knocking on the door, my heart pounding rapidly against my chest. Come on coward. Do iiiiit.

*knock knock*

The door opened, revealing the mini(er) Jimin, aka Jihyun. "Hey."

I gulped. "H-hey."

He wasn't inviting me in... and I was too nervous to ask...

"Jihyun, for the thousandth time, when we have guests you invite them in!" Jimin scolded, appearing behind his brother. "Look at her, standing out in the cold. Tsk tsk."

I blushed as Jimin ushered me inside to the living room. When Jihyun followed us quietly Jimin sighed and said, "Jihyun, do you mind...?"

Jihyun blinked. "Oh yeah..."

It was awkward for a moment, just standing in front of each other in silence. Then Jimin smiled, and took my hand, leading me to the couch. "What drama today?"

Sitting, I shrugged. "I'm ok with whatever you pick."

"Why can't I just do something nice and let you pick?" Jimin pouted. "Do you have a preference at least?"

"Oh uh... well... I like A-American movies," I stammered. His beautiful brown eyes were looking into mine earnestly.

"How about a scary movie?" he suggested. That was the LAST thing I wanted to watch. I can't turn him down at his house though, and especially after I told him I'd let him pick the movie.

"Yeah, sure."

I regretted it quickly. With the lights turned out, and the creepy piano playing in the background, I was not ready for a scary movie.

"Hello?" The main protagonist called out into the gloom. My heart was racing. "Hello-"

A gnarled hand reached out and grabbed her face, causing me to let out a shriek and close my eyes tightly. Jimin quickly paused the movie.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" he asked, worrying over me like an eomma. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have suggested a scary movie."

I shook my head. "No... I'm just... cowardly," I managed to get out, struggling to breathe. Jimin took my hand and pulled me up off the couch.

"Looks like it's time for a snack in the kitchen," he said, smiling. It did help, having Jimin there. His presence put me slightly at easy.

As he fixed me a glass of water, I stood at the kitchen island. I watched as he moved swiftly from place to place, observing his details. I saw things I'd never noticed before, like the slope of his jaw, the faint freckles that decorated his face,the way his eyelashes fluttered like wings when his eyes moved...

Jimin turned his attention to me, and I got flustered. "Why don't you sit down?"

I blushed. "I uh..."

"You always seem like you're afraid to be an inconvenience," he continued. My face continued to get redder. As he came closer it seemed I'd hit my boiling point, until he was standing right in front of me.

"Y-Yeah... maybe a bit," I stuttered. Jimin pulled out one of the bar stools, then lightly guided me to sit in it, leaving me in a daze.

"Don't worry about it," he said. Leaning to my ear he whispered, "I wouldn't mind if it was you who was inconveniencing me."

My heart was thumping faster then than when I was watching the horror film as he lightly brushed his lips over my collarbone, then kissed me gently on the cheek. Backing away slightly to look me full in the face, he smiled.

"Aigoo, your face is so red," Jimin noted. I embarrassedly hid my face with my hands. Moments later I felt a soft touch against the back of my hands as he kissed me again. Then he pulled my hands away from my face, placing a kiss on my lips.
"It's cute."

————————————————————
A/N: no, they didn't finish the movie 😂 Instead they watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.