A Favor

"Y/N!"

I stopped packing up my backpack for a moment and turned to see who was calling for me. Jimin was smiling as he came up to me and gave me a tight hug.

"You're ok classroom cleanup duty today, right?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, until three thirty," I answered.

Jimin beamed. "Same here... except I'm cleaning the bathrooms." He paused to shudder for a second. "At least it means I can walk you home when I'm done though."

"Well you'd better be on time then," I teased. "Because I can leave with or without you."

He gave me another hug. Resting his chin on my shoulder he said, "I like that you talk to me more naturally now."

"I like it to..." I said, I hugging him back.

It had been a few weeks since our heart-to-heart, and I'd put out my best effort to trust him fully. Eventually, I began to change around him. I joked more, and teased back sometimes.

Releasing me, he began to leave. "See you in thirty minutes?"

I nodded. "See you in thirty minutes."

I finished packing my backpack when Jungkook wandered into the classroom.

"Jungkook? What're you doing?" I asked him. "Do you have chores?"

He didn't make eye contact as he replied shortly, "Yep."

I raised my eyebrow. "I didn't see your name on the list. My partner was supposed to be Taehyung."

"Oh... Taehyung-hyung had a family event... so I'm taking over his shift for him," Jungkook explained. He still refused to make eye contact with me.

We passed the next twenty five minutes in silence. However while I mopped the last bit of the classroom floor, I felt someone behind me. I glanced back to find Jungkook uncomfortably close. His face was slightly tinged with red.

"A-are you feeling alright Jungkook?" I stammered. He didn't look normal, in fact he looked almost sick.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked suddenly.

"What kind of favor...?"

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment, as if he was in pain. "I need to kiss you."

My eyes grew wide, and I could feel the blood run out of my face. "W-what?"

He glanced at the ground, refusing to look at my face.

"Please... I just..." I could hear his voice crack as he plead.

"Is there something wrong with you?" I said, legitimately worried he was ill. "Are you sick?" I reached up to feel his forehead with my shaking hand when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist. I was pulled forward, my face just inches away from his. "Jungkook...?"