Confrontation

Jimin's POV

Watching Y/N flee down the hallway made me absolutely livid.

"Look what you did!" I shouted at Hyun Gi. I started after her but was yanked back. Hyun Gi was probably the tallest student in the whole school, making me feel dwarfed next to him.

"Stay away from Y/N! You said there was nothing going on between you two, but you had the balls to lie to me about the coffee? What the heck was that?" He growled.

"Sure I lied, but something was up with you. And despite my actions, do NOT take it out on Y/N!" I shot back. Hyun Gi grabbed my hair, his hand almost enough to cover my whole head like a basketball; he then pushed me into a wall. The force knocked the breath out of me.

"You're a fraud," he whispered in my ear. I gulped, trying to keep my composure. "This nice guy act is over. And everyone will see you for the loser you really are. And you'll stay away from Y/N or I'll send your reputation and hers down."

I struggled to get free of his grip.

"Easy there small fry," Hyun Gi mocked. He had a bemused look on his face at my defenselessness. "You're pathetic. How'd you expect to win over Y/N? Weak." He shoved me harder into the wall before releasing me and walking into the cafeteria, leaving me humiliated.

One thing was for sure now, Hyun Gi was not my friend.

————————————————————
1 missed call from: Jimin

"Y/N? I just wanted to call and check on you.... You didn't show up for choir. I know I can't show up at your house right now, your mom would kill me haha... but I want you to know that you don't need to worry about what happened in the hallway. Everything will turn out fine, ok? Call me back when you get the chance... bye."

————————————————————

A/N: is there enough drama to keep you reading yet?