Breaking Point Pt 2

Jimin's POV

I felt my phone buzz. Sneaking a glance at it under the dinner table, I saw it was from Y/N.

Y/N:
Hey
There's a weird car

"Jimin-ah! Put away your phone at the dinner table!" my mom reprimanded me. I started to put it away but I got a third notification.

Y/N:
It was following me
I think

"Jimin! I said put it away!" I heard my mom scold me.

Y/N:
I don't feel safe

I shot up. "I'm sorry mom, dad. This is an emergency. I've really got to go." I bowed to our guests. "Thank you for coming Mr and Mrs Kim."

As I opened the front door to leave, I felt my phone buzz again.

Y/N:
Never mind.
Sorry
It's ok
I'm overreacting
Tell your parents and Jihyun I said hi!

She was definitely off. Y/N was acting pretty weird. I would head over, just to check on her.

On my drive over I felt something was wrong. I couldn't explain it, but the feeling was enough to make me push down the accelerator just a little bit more.

I texted Y/N when I got to her house. When I didn't get a response I ran up to her front door, and knocked loudly. No response. I checked the back door, which slid open with ease. This would be REALLY awkward if she was fine...

"Y/N?" I called out. I was worried when there wasn't a response. "Y/N?" I called again.

"Jimin?" came a shaky voice. I ran to the living room, and my mouth dropped. Y/N was sitting in front of a knocked out cold Hyun Gi, tied up with duct tape. She was staring at him with a shell shocked expression, as if she had just witnessed something terrible.

"Y/n, what happened?!" I exclaimed. She shrugged, her eyes still trained on the unconscious Hyun Gi.

"He showed up and broke in.... I freaked and hit him over the head with a frying pan... and..." She took a shaky breath. "I'm scared I killed him."

"What?!"

There was a groan from Hyun Gi on the floor.

There was a moment of silence before I said, "Well I guess you didn't kill him."

For a moment I felt that maybe that wasn't the right thing to say, but then Y/N burst out laughing. I nervously laughed along with her, unsure if this was the normal thing to do in these situations. Then suddenly she was up and hugging me, hiding her face in my shirt.

"Thanks for coming," she whispered. I hugged her back.

"Of course. I couldn't do nothing. You seemed off," I explained. After letting her hold onto me for a minute, I addressed the elephant in the room. "I hate to break off this sweet moment... but shouldn't we call the cops?"

"Oh yeah..."