Chapter 4: Next day

Chapter 4

Next day:

                I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook.

“Hello,” I said grouchy.

 “Hey, Aaliyah where are you?” The other person, on the phone line asked.

“Who are you?” I asked curiously.

 “I’m Alfie you know, your best guy friend.” Alfie said.

“Oh hey Alfie, sorry I’m out right now.” I said, looking around to see an unfamiliar room.

                “Aaliyah, where are you? I’ll meet you.” Alfie said.

 “Um, how about I meet you in 30,” I said.

“Oh sure, I’m at your house right now.” Alfie said.

“Um, okay,” I said.

“Alright, bye love.” Alfie said.

 “Bye” I said, hanging up the phone. 

             My head was pounding with a headache out of this world.

 I looked to my right to see a hot guy still asleep. I couldn’t identify the guy, but he kind of looked like the guy from the club.

“Oh shit” I said, remembering all the events that occurred yesterday. I don’t know how I let this happen. I mean I wasn’t even that drunk, I only had one two drink at the club yesterday.  Why didn’t I stop him?

“Shit, shit, shit” I said repeatedly snatching the covers off my legs, and climbing out of the bed.

                I was looking around the room, to find all of my lost clothes.  So far I’ve only found my dress and shoes. I was still looking for my bra and underwear. When I heard the person laying in bed switch position. I froze, and that’s when I spotted my bra on top of his dresser. When he stopped moving, I tiptoed over to the dresser, trying not to wake the man that was still sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of his room, to find a short lady cleaning his house. She had ear buds in. I walked up closer to her, and tapped her shoulder.

“Excuse me miss.” I yelled over the loud vacuum cleaner. No answer. I tapped on her shoulder once more, and this is what got her attention.

 “Ahh.”  She yelled a bit frightened.

“Sorry miss.” I said, stepping back a bit.

“It’s okay, but don’t sneak up behind people.” The lady said. She was black, and had blackish-gray hair.  She had an oval shaped face, and wore a lot of make-up. She looked to be in her late 40’s early 50’s.  

“I’m terribly sorry about that. Whose house am I at?” I asked.

“Oh child, you’re at Mr. Caldwell’s home.” The cleaning lady said.

 “Who?” I asked with a questioning look.  

“Would you like me to call a cab?” She asked, getting right to the point.

“Yes, please,” I replied, looking at the floor.

“Okay, Miss” The cleaning lady said, walking into another room.

“Wait.” I said, but the cleaning lady didn’t hear.

15 Min later:

“Okay, Miss, the cab is outside.” The cleaning lady said.

 “Thanks again,” I said waiting for her to say her name.

“My name is Debra.” She replied nicely.

 “Well, thank you Debra,” I said, gathering my things and walking to the front door.

“Bye” I said, waving.

~~~~~~~~~
Picture of Alfie on side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tootles, Love.