Chapter 21: New Friends or New Partners?

Chapter 21: The next day 

Cece’s P.O.V:

         When I heard his little play toy was pregnant, I got mad. I’m the one that’s supposed to have his kids.  I’m the one that’s supposed to trap him.  How could this dumb bitch beat me to the punch? She’s smart though, but I hope she knows she has another thing coming for her.  She won’t have those kids for long. 

I was walking into a Starbucks, when this man bumped into me.

         “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there” He said, in a deep sexy tone. 

All I could do was giggle.  He just smirked.  He had really nice gray eyes, a little bit of a goatee, thick eyebrows and he looked mixed with Puerto Rican and black.   Man, I would love to see what he looked like under those clothes. Right now, he was wearing a white T-shirt, with a grey, purple outlined cardigan, blue jeans, and black Forzieri designer shoes. He was fine.

         “Are you okay?” He asked, put his hand on my forearm. 

         “Um, yeah,” I said smiling.

         “Good, Ms…” He said.

         “You can call me, Cece, Mr….” I said.

“You can call me Trevor.” He said with a smile, showing his white teeth. I swear to god, his smile is so contagious. 

         “So, um, I have to go, but we should get together sometime” Trevor said, pulling out his phone.

         “Yeah, we should,” I said, taking his phone, and putting my number in it. 

         “Alright, see you around beautiful” He said, then left. 

         Trevor’s P.O.V :

         “What” I said angrily, answering my phone that just woke me up.

         “Aye, we need you at the trap house” Tae said. 

         “This better be important Tae,” I said mad.

         “Nigga get up, get here asap” Tae said, hanging up the phone.

         “Ugh” I yelled, getting out of bed.

When I got out of bed, I walked to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and got in. Once I got out, I brushed my teeth and styled my hair, then walked to my closet.  I pulled out a plain white T-shirt and paired it was grey, purple outlined sweater. I also pulled out some blue jeans and black Forzieri designer shoes. I grabbed my black sunglasses, and left.

         ~~~

         “Tae, why the fuck did you call me at 5 in the morning?” I questioned, walking into the trap house.

“Trev, we have a problem,” Tae said, sitting on the couch.  Tae was Puerto Rican, he had brown eyes, a little goatee, and a piercing in his right ear. He had muscle definition but not as defined as mine.   

         “What’s the problem Tae?” I asked.

         “The drugs we're selling and the money we're making aren’t adding up” Tae said.

         “What do you mean?” I questioned.

         “I mean someone is stealing from us” Tae said, which made me get mad.

         “Call everybody to the trap house, we need to talk.” I said getting angry.

         “I already did” Tae replied back.

         “My nigga, this is why I love having you as a partner, two steps ahead of me” I said, smirking. Tae just busted out laughing.

         Five minutes later,  Liam and Damion walked into the trap house.  

         “Aye, why did y’all call us so fucking early? A nigga was out” Damion said, walking in the trap house.

         “Nigga shut up, do y’all know where the fuck my money is?” I questioned Damion and Liam.

         “Nah man, what happened?” Liam questioned. 

         “Liam, if I fucking knew, I wouldn’t ask yo ass” I growled.

         “Damn nigga, I was just asking a question” Liam said.  Liam was a white boy, he had blue eyes, he had a low cut box beard, and had hair like David Beckham. He had the least amount of muscle definition. He was new to my gang.  Damion was dark skin, had waves, brown eyes, side burns, and was the second buffest.  He’s been in the game for two years now. 

         “The amount of drugs were selling and the amount of money we're making aren’t adding up” Tae said. 

         “Shit” Damion said.

         “Do y’all know something?” I questioned. 

         “Nah, but I’ll find out who is stealing from us” Liam said. 

         “Ight,” I said, I looked at my phone clock, and the time read 7:45. 

         “If y’all know anything and I find out, I personally will kill y’all asses no lie. “ I said, walking out the house. 

         When I left the trap house, I drove to Starbucks.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so comment and tell me what you thought about this chapter. Picture of Damion, Liam, and Tae on side.

        Tootles, Loves