Chapter 7: Two Wrongs Don't make a Right

Chapter 7:

         When I got to my boss’s office, I knocked on the door first, I heard shuffling going on.  Then Sarah came out looking a wreck, and reeked of something I couldn’t quite my finger on. It smelt like a mixture of Chanel perfume, with a hint of dirty sex.  I just looked at her in disgust.

         Really? You had to have sex in the office? Of course I didn’t say that out loud, but I think she could read my mind, because.   

Sarah just shrugged her shoulders, and started walking to her office.

         I knocked on the door again. And finally I heard “Come in.”  I walked in, and was taken back.

Ethan P.O.V:

         “Come in,” I yelled, and then my door was being opened.

         “Sit” I said Frustrated, I had my eyes closed, and was massaging my temples. 45 minutes left, and then I can finally leave this hell hole.  I’m happy I didn’t fire Sarah, or she didn’t quit yet. She gets work done, if you know what I mean.

         “Sit” I said again, but the person refused.  

         When I opened my eyes, and looked up, it was Aaliyah. My African Queen works for me? I’m her boss, she doesn’t know? Shit. I hope she didn’t see Sarah leaving the office. She probably did

 “Damn it” I muffled lowly.

 “Hi Aaliyah, what are you doing here?” I said, standing up from my office chair.

         “My car is the Black 2013 Ford Escape” Aaliyah said.

          “Um, see funny story.” I said, smirking, trying to lighten up the mood.

          “Mr. Caldwell, what’s wrong with my car?” Aaliyah asked coldly.

         “Formal aren’t we.” I asked.

         “Mr. Caldwell, I have to get back to work.” Aaliyah said stepping back. 

I was walking closer and closer, and she kept walking further and further.

          “Aaliyah, I kind of towed your car.” I said.

         “You did what?” She asked with a worried, and anger expression.

         “I kind of towed your car. It was in my parking space.” I said, trying to be calm. 

         “YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!?” She practically screamed at me. 

            “Where did you tow it to?” She asked, trying to keep her cool. But in my opinion she already lost it.  

            “I towed it to Danny's Towing Inc. 542 W 49th St, New York, NY 10019. If you want me to take you I can.” I offered.  And that’s when my office door was being opened. It was Cece.

            “Hey Ethan, you ready?” Cece asked, stepping into my office.

“I don’t need your help, just stay out of the office like you were doing.  It was so much better without you here.” Aaliyah said coldly.

            “Wait Aaliyah.” I tried to say, but she slammed my door and left.  This actually pained me.